Funny how things work out, isn't it?

{ Note : These really are one-shot which would have different language and writing style from before , mostly in Lisa Pov but anyway I had these kinds of shot in my drafts for a long time and that to publish

{ Note : These really are one-shot which would have different language and writing style from before , mostly in Lisa Pov but anyway I had these kinds of shot in my drafts for a long time and that to publish. Hope you enjoy it}

Do you have that one boy in your school who is absolutely stunning, talented, smart, and sexy? I think everyone does. Jeon Jungkook is my school's tall, dark, and mysterious boy. He is sexy and cute and hot, and every girl wants him. Every guy wants to be friends with him, and he lets it get to his head. That's the only downfall to his presence, he's cocky and loves how everyone falls over at his feet.

I'm not going to lie and say that I hate him, and every one is stupid if they like him, because honestly, I'm a teenager, and he's a jerk. I will always secretly wish and dream that I will be the one to find the sweetheart that is buried deep inside of him. Don't get me wrong, I don't fall over him and stare at him with longing eyes - he intimidates me too much to do that - but he does catch my attention and he holds it.

Every time we meet eyes, I feel like sinking down into my seat and letting in swallow me whole. He distracts me a lot, and I can't help it, his eyes always seem to be on me when I'm trying to focus on my work. Sometimes I wish I could slap him, but that would mean physical contact and more unwanted and not needed attention from him.

So sitting here in French class, feeling a stare burn through my skull, I gripped my pencil tighter and hid myself under my hair that was falling over my shoulders in a wavy mess. I couldn't even bring myself to focus on the exercises in front of me with the feeling of being watched using up my attention. I huffed and ran my fingers through my hair, biting my lip in frustration. The teacher brings our attention to the front board and I inwardly groan when it doesn't shake the feeling of eyes on me. I let myself steal a glance at Jungkook and quickly avert my eyes when I meet his dark grey eyes.

I shiver and keep my eyes to my desk, embarrassed and feeling slightly self conscious. Why does he keep staring at me?

The class continues achingly slow, with me checking the time every minute, praying that time will go by faster. But it doesn't and 23 minutes later, I'm racing out the door, pushing through crowds of talking people and hungry teenagers racing for the cafeteria. I make my way up to the art room, my usual lunch spot with my best friend, Jennie. We always chatted while I ate, and she worked on her art. Except this time, my thoughts were clouded with thoughts and questions about Jungkook.

Jennie seemed to notice, but just gave me a look, waiting for me to spill my guts out and vent to her like usual. I sigh and throw my head into my hands and groan causing Jennie to chuckle, but I ignore her. I just want to stop feeling so insecure when I'm around him, and I want him to stop staring at me. He has the 'barbies' falling for him left and right, why does he even bother acknowledging my existence.