I'm Here: Part 2

Lisa gave the door a knock and from inside came a deep voice 

" come in "

Lisa slowly opened the door and stepped into the room and looked at Jungkook. After a while, Lisa noticed Jungkook was not looking at her and thought he might be angry.

Suddenly Jungkook raised his head and saw Lisa looking at him with her big doe eyes.

They watched each other in silence when Lisa asked " A...Are you A..angry with me "

Jungkook looked at her before sighing and walked to Lisa.

Jungkook cupped her face in his big hands and looked into her eyes.

" Lisa I am not angry with your headaches or episodes neither the mess you made but I am angry that you hurt yourself, you kept these things to yourself I am here to protect you so you can trust me and share these things with me right you don't have to do it by yourself, I'm here. here for you and only you ."

Lisa looked at him as he watched her. Jungkook kissed her forehead and whispered, " Go up I 'l be there in a while."

Lisa nodded and went upstairs as Jungkook followed behind. Lisa went to wash up.

In the washroom after Lisa was done, she found out her clothes were not in the bathroom and that she didn't plan to stay and didn't bring clothes.

Lisa shouted Jungkook's name a lot of times but never heard a response.

Her gaze suddenly went to the black clothing in the cabinet. She took it out and was stunned. Isn't this The WEDDING gift from her best friend? Yes, the best best friend gave her a sexy black almost see-through nightgown.

There was no way Lisa was going to wear that and therefore decided to go out and look in the closet. When she wrapped the towel and was about to go out, she heard some weird noises and abruptly stopped.

At last, after a whole one hour, Lisa left with no choice decided to wear the nightgown, and went out.

Jungkook was done with work and went upstairs again to check on Lisa.

Opening the door he was greeted by the sight of Lisa's long smooth legs and her pale back. He saw her fair neck and gulped as Lisa dried her hair.

Lisa heard the door open and turned around. Lisa looked at Jungkook and smiled.

Jungkook saw her tiny waist and two pale molds and looked away.

hmph is this woman innocently seducing me and if she is then she certainly succeeds.

Lisa looked at Jungkook moved her hand in front of his face in an act of seeing if he is still there.

Jungkook looked at her before pulling her and gently pushing her on the bed pinning her.

" Are you seducing me? " Jungkook said in a deep yet low voice

" N...No I.. This was g....given by Jennie u..unnie "

" oh, really then why are you stuttering " Jungkook whispered in Lisa's ear.

Lisa helplessly looked at him with her big eyes.

Jungkook smiled and pecked her lips. Jungkook looked at her and said

" Kiss me Wifey"

Oh right, how could Lisa forget whenever he wanted it he would call her wifey.

Lisa looked at him before kissing him and saying " You..N...no more mom and dad are downstairs."

Jungkook looked at her with an evil smile and said " This room is soundproof"

And so Lisa was tossed and turned by Jungkook half the night with him telling her to be quiet.

........................

In the morning

Lisa opened her eyes and looked it was still early. She looked beside her and saw no one. She got up and went downstairs.

After a while, Lisa went upstairs and opened the door to see Jungkook standing in front of the mirror struggling with his tie. Lisa smiled and went forward to help him.

Jungkook saw Lisa smiling and understood she was in a good mood.

" Silly what are you all smiling about"

Lisa looked at him and said " Mom, dad not angry anymore"

Jungkook understood what she was talking about and gave her a smile.

" Ohh your wound "

Lisa looked at her hand and said " Mom did it"

Jungkook looked at her before saying " Oh well I thought about doing it yesterday but alas I was seduced by my little Lili vixen."

" Little Lili vixen" wasn't he the one who wanted it so much hmph

" Lisa I love you " Jungkook suddenly said hugging her.

" O...Okay now g..go you ...... late" Lisa said pointing at the clock.

" Nope I'm not going unless you say you love me back"

"huh" Lisa stupidly looked at him

" Say it "

"........"

" Come on "

Lisa looked at him and said with a red face " I love you too" as looked down.

Jungkook looked at her acting all cute and adorable.

" Well I changed my mind not going anymore"

" why" Lisa helplessly could only mutter

" Well how can I when my Little Lili vixen is so cute and adorable "

......................................

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART

VOTE AND COMMENT