Let Me Love You: Part 3

Lisa didn't want to face Jungkook right now so she locked the door giving the key to the old lady living next door and telling her to open it in the morning.

That night neither of them could sleep

One thought about what has gotten into her and she did all this

and the other thought about if she was safe and all right.

From the past week neither, Lisa nor Jungkook have seen each other.

Now when Jungkook sees a girl Lisa's face always appears in his mind.

It almost feels like a part of his routine to miss Lisa. He felt she cured his allergy and made him forget about his disease.

Today Jungkook was called by his older brother.

" Hyung"

" Jungkook you told everyone but not me," Jin said a little disappointed

" Hyung I...I Jungkook started telling his feeling about Lisa and how it makes him feel.

Jin suggested Jungkook go to her house but Jungkook was nervous and terrified to go there because of the incident last week.

In the end, Jungkook decided to go to Lisa's house just in case she is sick.

Jungkook reached and knocked on the door twice but nothing came so he tried unlocking the door and it was open.

Jungkook entered and saw things laying here and there. Panic rose in his heart as he walked to her room.

There he saw Lisa laying in the bed. Her face was pale as her hair was scattered on the pillow.

He didn't notice when the sleepiness took over him and he finally closed his after a tiring day.

Lisa opened her eyes slowly feeling warm and seeing it was morning. She tried to sit up when a figure appeared in front of with water.

Lisa looked at him with surprise and suddenly felt guilty.

Was he there the whole night?

t...taking care of me

Lisa saw him come up and sat down while giving water to her.

She slowly reached out and rank the water.

Al these months and weeks were everything to Lisa. Jungkook was an important icon in her life and she wanted to go more with him and comfort him.

Lisa looked at him with her big teary eyes as she said slowly and softly " Jungkook let me love you "

The sunlight shone on the two figures from the window as the male leaned down and kissed her peachy lips.

Jungkook pulled out and whispered " Love you"

Lisa opened her eyes wide even though these are just two words they feel a lot to her.

Lis hugged Jungkook and kissed his cheek. Suddenly her tummy made a noise. Jungkook looked at her while Lisa embarrassed lowered her head.

Jungkook smiled " I'll make you some food "

Lisa soon changed her dress and went to the kitchen. She looked at Jungkook

and sadi " Ayee I should learn cooking otherwise you'll be the only one in the kitchen"

Jungkook looked t her before saying " I...I will cock "

Lisa smiled as Jungkook kissed her again " Yay don't kiss me I'm sick You can be sick too if you do that."

" Then ..... sick... together "

Lisa smiled.

This man isn't good at expressing his emotions and feeling but is willing to go to the end with her.

"I love you," Lisa said in a baby voice

" Love you too," Jungkook said pecking her cheeks.

Lisa thought: Ahh, now I get why everyone told me to get a boyfriend. They make life so sweet and fun !!!

.................................

COMMENT AND VOTE TO TELL ME YOU LIKE THIS PART