Passionate Love: Part 3

Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom after showering to see Lisa sitting on the grey sofa in front of the television.

He quietly sat down beside Lisa and was about to reached out to grab the can of soda but stopped when Lisa took the can away while Jungkook gave her a confused look.

" You still haven't told me the reason you left?" Lisa asked while trying to be angry

Jungkook groaned " Oh come on, Do you really wanna talk about the past now? "

" Hmph I wanna know"

Jungkook sighed before he continued " Look that time I kind of felt like your parents didn't like me for you and that's why they ignored me so I felt insecure and felt you deserved more."

" You bastard, just because my parents ignored you doesn't mean you have to leave," Lisa said gritting her teeth while hitting his chest with her small fists.

By now Jungkook knew that this one of her habits she does when she is angry with him.

Suddenly Jugnkook grabbed her small fists and pinned her on the sofa and looked directly into her eyes.

" If you want, I can show you how much of a bastard I can be."

Lisa flushed red when she realized what he really meant and didn't get enough time to react and was already in his arms heading to the bedroom.

In the dark and peaceful room, two souls lay with their heart's tangled together

" Jungkook I love you "

" Trust me I love you more Lisa "

That night

Two young souls and their hearts connected into one

and

Their love and longing for each other was fulfilled

So guys this part was on my mind for a long time and I finally wrote it. Hope you like this part.

Please do comment and vote

This way I feel motivated and feel like there are people reading the parts.

Thank You

Wendy 💜💛