All Things Seem Possible In May

The world's favorite season is spring. All things seem possible in May.

-Edwin Way Teale

xXx

The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, the temperature was just about perfect, and all Lisa wanted to do was spin around in circles with her eyes closed until she collapsed.

So (even though she was at the mature age of seventeen) that is exactly what she did.

Closing her eyes – she could still feel the warmth of the sun beating down on them – she took a deep breath, spread out her arms, and spun.

Her feet danced across the ground and the wind rippled across her, blowing through her shirt and sending the long strands of her black shiny hair everywhere. A cute childish giggle peeled from her lips; she couldn't help it, after all, she felt like flying.

Or at least...she did before she crashed into something.

"Uhmph!"

Or...maybe, actually, someone?

Lisa felt a strong pair of hands grab her shoulders, keeping her balanced as she took a stuttered step to the side. It didn't take long before she realized she was currently pressed up against the chest of the person who she had crashed into. And a very masculine chest it was.

Oh boy...

Grimacing, Lisa cracked her one eye open slowly, only to find an intense pair of deep almond eyes gazing down at her. They looked amused.

"Oh. My. God. I am so, so sorry!" Lisa yanked herself away from him so that she was standing level – okay, maybe not level, seeing as he was a few inches taller than her – with him. Her hands flew to her mouth as she took in his dark brown hair and angular jaw.

Jeon Jungkook.

Lisa's Pov :

One of the hottest guys in our school.

The one who's popular, but aloof. Humorous and serious.

And let's not forget, one of the most sought-after guys in our entire school.

The one who I've had a crush on for a while now.

And of course...me being me...I just had to crash into him.

"I didn't realize...I'm soooo sorry. You aren't hurt are you?" Dear God, could anyone stop the words that bubbled out of my mouth?

Jungkook smirked, and his eyes twinkled as he raised his pierced eyebrow. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?"