Finding Love Again: Part 1

Lisa looked out of the window gazing at the hot sun and beautiful blue sky

Lisa looked out of the window gazing at the hot sun and beautiful blue sky. Her gaze stopped at the man playing with the kids outside the playground.

It was hard to guess these two cold people would be teachers someday.

Lisa was never good with words but as much she liked children she doesn't care about it.

She smiled remembering Jungkook used to be the playful boy who would tease her every time he'd get a chance.

But now he seems cold and unapproachable. He is the cold handsome prince in the school, a lot of female teachers admire him but couldn't approach him because of his coldness.

Her train of thoughts was broken when she heard a soft cry beside her.

She turned her head and saw Andrew.

" Ah, what happened"

Andrew looked at her with his teary and red eyes. Lisa understood he wanted to talk alone.

Taking his hand she took him near the canteen and bought him water while reminding him to drink slowly.

Lisa was not picking her favorite but Andrew was an exception. His mother and father mostly focused on his big brother and would always ignore and tell him " He was a mistake" after that his parents divorced.

He would always cry thinking there was no one for him.

She would always get emotional knowing how this little one has to suffer and promised herself to protect him.

She looked at him and smiled while caressing his head unaware of the gaze looking at her. Jungkook sat on the bench after practice looking at all this.

Suddenly tears started flowing from the boy's eyes as he looked at Lisa without blinking.

Lisa panicked and squatted down when she heard the boy say loudly " Mom"

Lisa was stunned while Jungkook was equally shocked from inside but his face kept his cold poker face.

" I...I want you t..to be my m..mom."

The little boy completed his sentence between hiccups. Lisa smiled as her eyes were filled with tears she hugged and comforted him.

Jungkook watched all this and remembered he always thought Lisa would be an amazing mother. She would always smile when they smile, cry when they cry, and laugh when they laugh.

Feeling a gaze on her Lisa lifted her head and saw Jungkook. Their eyes met and for a moment and none of them chose to break the contact when finally Jungkook turned around to leave without glancing back.

Lisa looked at him before taking the little boy in her arms and heading to her office. She talked to Andrew and told him several things about studies and how not to cry about these matters when there was a knock at the door giving permission to the people outside to enter.