This Woman: Part 2

" Jungkook

" Jungkook. He always had a dream to be a pilot like his father from a very young age but his mother stopped him from going near anything that includes airplanes after his father passed away from a plane crash. His mother loved Jungkook very much and refused to lose him too so she stopped him and sent him to Seoul.

After almost 11 months of working here, he got the news that his mother had cancer. He went there but before the surgery, his mother breathed her last breath in front of him.

Now all he left with was his younger sister who was 2 years younger than him as his family. but that didn't last long as the news of his sister being raped ruthlessly in a public street by an old man and being pregnant was shocking and what was more shocking was she committed suicide which killed her and the child."

" H..how I mean he went through all of this but never broke down or showed it."

" That fellow is good at hiding things and never cries in front of anyone he ."

Lisa told Suga everything that happened between her and Jungkook and Suga just sighed before saying " You messed up kid"

" Did you know Jungkook is leaving tomorrow?"

" huh"

" Yes, he said he has some business and did not know if he can come back here."

and with that Lisa was ready to go but Suga stopped her

" You can apologize and meet him tomorrow and go to sleep."

Lisa did not know what time Jungkook was leaving and waited in the house for his call but the call never came.

Lisa run-up to her car and drove very fast to the airport. She started looking for him but no sign of him was found. Lisa sighed sadly she least wanted to confess to him that she liked him.

Yes, Lisa fell in love with this man on the very first day of their meeting. His eyes that shone whenever he was excited, his smile even though she rarely saw it.

She started walking out of the airport to home in the thought that he left but soon stopped when she saw a familiar figure standing alone in the back of the airport looking at the sky.

Lisa ran and hugged that figure and started hitting his back softly.

" You idiot why were you leaving without saying anything."

" I was so worried that you left."

Stunned Jungkook turned to face her and saw she had tears in her eyes suddenly she started hitting his chest with her small fists while sayinf softly

" Y..you idiot"

" Y.. you're bad"

Jungkook softly chuckled while stroking her head " Yes, I'm bad"

Lisa looked up at him " Why were you leaving just like that?"

" Of course when the person you love says that he bothers you then what can he do." Jungkook softly said while looking into her eyes.

" Huh " was all Lisa could say until Jungkook brought his face closer to his and said while using a deep voice

" Lisa do you have any idea how much I loved you and love you "

She looked at him with her big shiny eyes that shone with tears.

" Idiot I like you too"

And that was all Jungkook needed to hear to lean in and kiss her hard yet passionately.

THE END-

Guys I wanted to tell you  that this book is all about entertaining purpose so please don't take these one-shots in your heart seriously as these are just sceneries.

Thank You

I'd appreciate if you guys don't take these seriously only for entertaining purpose.