Unknown Feelings: Part 1

The sun shone brightly through the window

Lisa sat on the armchair near the window with dark circles under her eyes and her skin pale.

It's been almost seven months since he left.

She's been waiting for someone who makes her feel like she's somebody.

Her Husband Jungkook

Although they both had arranged marriage, Jungkook treated her very nicely while Lisa would always act cold.

Since childhood, Lisa had problems in expressing her emotions and most of the time kept a poker/ emotionless face.

But Jungkook made her realize feelings that she never felt. Lisa talked about this thing with her elder sister Jisoo. Lisa still remembered the words Jisoo said to her that day " Oh my God, Our Lisa has fallen in love"

Lisa felt Jungkook was always nice to her even before their wedding.

In the house of Jeons they have a tradition that when the man of the family marries, then they have to be away from their wives for 6 months.

Lisa would always spend her day talking to Mrs. Jeon and wait for her husband to return. Many told her " Daughter your husband is not retuning anymore, you should remarry another man and have children."

Lisa didn't even think about remarrying another man other than him. Half of herself would believe what that old lady said was true but a part of her was saying he will come back for her.

It is saying that if a man does not return after 6 months then he would never return.

Lisa was sitting in the living room talking with Mrs. jeon. She shared everything with her as she is the only mother she has now. She cried in her arms while Mrs. Jeon comforted Lisa.

Lisa was about to go to their shared bedroom when suddenly the butler shouted saying in a happy tone " Young Master is back"

Yes, Jungkook was known as the Youngest Master of the Jeons.

Hope you like this part vote and comment to let me know you like this
Thank You

-Wendy 💜💛