I'm Here: Part 1

Lisa looked at the clouds covering the bright sun and sky making it look like it would rain soon

Lisa walked slowly as she saw a couple walking holding hands as the young boy talked to the girl happily. They seem to be husband and wife.

Lisa was married to Jeon Empire's oldest son aka called the young master Jeon. Although this is an arranged marriage Jungkook never mistreated Lisa. They were childhood and still acted like that.

Lisa from childhood had a genetic disease that when she hears a strange noise, her head makes it more loud for her and irritates her. She got bullied for this and refused to go out of the house and didn't speak any more until now. When she speaks now she has to make up in her mind read it two times and then say it.

Today Lisa came out to get some gifts for her in-laws as they were going to have dinner together.

she was done getting the gifts and was about to head home when it slowly started raining. She looked at the tiny drops falling from the sky each taking a place to settle down.

Suddenly her phone rang. She picked up and heard the deep melodious voice that calms her down.

" Lisa why are you "

" I'm outside"

" What you're outside where" Jungkook said a little shouting.

Lisa slowly answered " I am near the gift shop, just going home"

" Stay there," Jungkook said and hung up.

Jungkook has known Lisa since she was 14 and knew her temper and personality. He knows Lisa loves to be quiet and doesn't like noisy things he also knows her genetic disease.

Lisa stood there frozen and looked at the raindrops dropping occasionally glancing at the people and cars going and coming.

She saw a guy running with a girl holding hands as they laughed and smiled. Lisa looked at them when her gaze went to a guy running.

Jungkook arrived and saw Lisa in a daze all wet. He went and said a little unhappy " Why are you standing in the rain get in the shade"

Lisa looked at him. Today he was wearing the basic black and white shirt pants. She stupidly looked at him then stuttered " Y...You told M...Me too"

Jungkook smiled from inside seeing her in a daze and found her adorable while hurriedly dragging Lisa to the car.

He placed his trench coat on her shoulders completely covering her white dress.

Lisa looked outside.

Jungkook always takes care of her even though she doesn't notice it.

These little things like giving her hugs just for warmth and comfort or