Birthday Party

Loud music blasted through the speakers

Loud music blasted through the speakers. Lights of every color illuminated the place. People laughed and danced, enjoying themselves as the party went on and the hours went by.

Lisa saw that everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves. This is the first birthday she organized with her friends and just as expected it turned out beautifully.

In the next second, someone dragged her to the dance floor, turning around she found her best friend Jennie

" Wouldn't the birthday girl dance for us," Jennie said in a teasing tone

" Oh sure darling " Lisa sarcastically replied

They swayed their hips and danced sensually against each other earning dark gazes.

Lisa's mind was lighter and her feet seem to be heavier. sure enough, she was drunk.

Suddenly her eyes fell upon the figure of Jungkook who sat lazily on the compy couch while watching her.

A frown of disapproval formed on her face and before she knew it she was walking or dragging her feet toward him.

Unknown to Lisa. Jungkook had been watching her the second she stepped on the floor. Jungkook found him unable to look away from her. so when she approached him, he immediately noticed.

" Ah, I've definitely drunk too much." Lisa moaned as slurred words fell from her mouth.

A chuckle left from his throat at the amusing sight of her walking straight which failed when she ungracefully landed on his legs.

" Lisa are you okay? " Jungkook asked in a panic and worried tone which made her smile as to how the boy easily got worried.

What made Jungkook worry more was she was smiling with her big doe eyes and red rosy lips curved upwards.

Lisa slowly tried to stand up but failed when her legs were wobbly and weak and she ended up sitting on his lap.

" W...What are you doing?" Jungkook asked taken aback by her sudden action, feeling unfamiliar warmth creeping to his neck.

Unaware of the red color decorating his face as he stared into her brown doe eyes, as Lisa started to complain about the party.

" The music is too loud, my head is hurting." Lisa slurred glancing at the people who were still on the dance " Why are they still dancing?"

" Why are you not having fun?" Lisa said using her baby voice.

Jungkook gave a short laugh before confessing " I don't like parties that much."

Truth to be told Jungkook accepted her invitation cause it implied seeing her and after sitting on the couch for an hour he was starting to regret his decision.

Whether it was the enormous amount of drink rolling down in her system or not. But as his amber eyes shone under the lights of the room and his lips curved into a smile, Lisa felt herself being pulled by the man. Lisa had never noticed how beautiful he was.

" Jungkook " He looked over you. His breath hitched when he saw her so close that their nose were toughing lightly.

" I'm going to kiss you." and with that Lisa crashed her lips on Jungkook's lips. Catching his soft lips between hers and breathing into his intoxicating scent.

His response didn't disappoint as he kissed her back placing his hand on the back of her head and the other on her waist while pulling her closer into a demanding yet passionate kiss.

In the end, Jungkook didn't regret accepting her invitation.

Hope you like this part

Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know if you like this part.

Thank You

Wendy 💜💛