Summer

Summer was Lisa's favorite season

Summer was Lisa's favorite season. The breeze blew so softly and as sun rays spread the warmth over her body.

Lisa let out a delighted sigh before closing her eyes and drifting to the land of dreams. She could hear the distant sound of the waves as they crashed against the sand which lulled her into the state of utter relaxation.

Today was the first day of the Holidays after the tiring classes, and to celebrate the freedom, Lisa and her friends decided to spend it on the beach. As, lovers of water they were, they immediately jumped into the cold sea. While they played around, Lisa was lying under the big tree in the corner away from the noise.

Her eyebrows twitched as drops of water fell on her forehead, snapping into reality, her eyes flutter open only o glare at the brown-haired boy who was crouching in front of her with a mischievous grin on his face.

Jungkook was the leat person she wanted to be with right now. He was playful and sometimes annoying but was devilishly handsome with his deep-amber eyes, thin cherry lips. Lisa didn't know what relationship they had. Sometimes they were enemies with love-hate and sometimes clingy and lovey-dovey making them look like a couple in others' eyes.

"Don't you dare," Lisa warned knowing what was in his mind?

However, Jugnkook only smiled and wrapped his muscular arms around your waist picking her up in bridal style.

He looked at her directly into her light brown eyes.

They both were so mesmerized by each other's eyes that they didn't notice they were having long eye contact.

Lisa looked away with pink-tinted cheeks not wanting Jungkook to notice.

" Yay, what are you doing, put me down," Lisa said hitting his chest lightly with her small fists which made Jungkook smile.

Suddenly Jungkook's feet slipped making them fall in the cold sea.

The gelid sea welcome them as they were dropped into it, both soaking to the bone. Lisa was about to stand up when suddenly a big wave came and splashed through her.

Jungkook froze in his spot calling her name a few times but still didn't get a response.

Panic started rising in his chest, clenching his hands at the thought of Lisa drowning.

Jungkook dove in, salty water splashing on his water. Not caring about the situation he swam deeper and deeper making it harder for him to breathe. He took his head out of the water to take a breath and was about o dove into the sea again when someone tucked into his ankle.

Jungkook saw Lisa under the sea, he dove in and took a hold of her waist, and went to the shore that was near.

Lisa was about to scold Jungkook for doing such a careless thing when two strong and muscular arms wrapped around her engulfing her in a tight hug.

His head was on her shoulder as he repeated her name softly as if wanting to tell himself she was here.

" I thought I'd lost you." He mumbled as his lips graced her skin.

Lisa felt tense, her Heart hammering of the closes proximity of their bodies, She could feel his distress, his panic, and could not be but be overwhelmed with his worries and feelings.

" You're an Idiot, Jeon Jungkook," Lisa muttered and returned the embrace just as tightly.

Please do comment and vote to let me know you liked this part

You can ask me any doubts or questions you have

feel free

QUESTION - I WAS PLANNING ON UPLOADING A LISKOOK STORY FOR A LONG TIME.

SO DO YOU WANT ME TO UPLOAD IT OR NOT LET ME KNOW?

Thank You

Wendy 💜💛