TWENTY SEVEN.

chapter twenty seven
"you haven't seen fucking crazy"

chapter twenty seven"you haven't seen fucking crazy"

      "I KNOW, DUDE. SHE'S GOT THE finest ass, doesn't she?"

      Kelce strolled through his humble abode with the newest version iphone in one hand, glued to his ear as a male friend on the opposite end was laughing and muttering about how the girl from their shared math class was 'the finest ginger he had ever met, and that meant a lot'. Kelce had found the words amusing, a little smirked tugged on his lips.

      "Invite her to the party this Saturday, I'll hook you up, bro," Kelce suggested, popping open his two thousand dollar fridge with one hand to allow the other to keep his phone up. He picked up a banana from a fruit bowl his mother keeps, tossing it on the counter.

      A surprised, "Really? For free?" spoke out over the other line, which had made Kelce's chuckle echo out again.

      "Yeah, I gotcha, dude."

      The boy on the other end excitedly mumbled some words, more as a ramble, in reality, and the two Kooks simply said goodbye and hung up. Kelce hooked his fingers around a sparkling water, and then his banana, aiming straight for his bedroom.

      However, the boy's eyes went wide in shock as he realized there was another body in his room. In the dim darkness, was just someone sitting on his bed with a leg crossed over one another. Kelce frantically flipped for the light switch, and his panic suddenly shifted into recognition.

      "The hell are you doin' here, Lynn?"

      The body on his bed wasn't just some girl, it was the Pogue Princess. Evelynn faintly smiled in the Kook boy's direction, her fingertips that were resting on her bare knee trickled up a few inches.

      This was when Kelce seemed to acknowledge Lynn's choice of clothing, or better wording, the lack of clothing therefore. She was wearing a silver, dangly crop top tank that showed a good portion of her cleavage, with a pair of an extremely short shorts. He gulped back some anxious spit, trying to control his bug-out like eyes, but he couldn't quite leave her body.

      "Sorry to bother you," Lynn softly whispered, uncrossing her legs while still planted on Kelce's bed, and her blue eyes were glancing upwards, trying to make her appear smaller, submissive. "I just...needed to talk to you, Kelce."

      This was when Kelce seemed to snap out of whatever Pogue trance he was in, and his face straightened out a bit, "About what?"

      "You heard about me and JJ breaking up, right?" Lynn mumbled a bit under her breath, her eyes falling to the entirely nicely polished wood flooring, not a single scratch could be found — getting off topic, Evelynn. "Why, we broke up."

      "The Pogue Princess had a crush on a Kook," Kelce teased with the corners of his mouth twitching upwards, into a smirk rather than a smile. "Should've seen Rafe's face when he heard."