🌺1

First world

"Aya.. really so pretty" fion tap her cheeks and smiled at the mirror. Her pink hair and violet eyes are mesmerising even if she doesnt smile.

Vivian, now called fion could not believe that a woman with an age of 41 is still look like a budding flower.

Too pretty!

She gave a big sigh and look around the lavish room. Feeling familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. And she sighed at the thought of fions only son.

Her son.

Fion is a baroness. Widowed. Her loving husband left with a heart disease. Leaving her and their son all alone in this life.

In the original story, her son calyx is a very talented individual. He goes to school to learn magic and thats where he met the male and female lead.

How do you make a villain?

By continues torture, mentally or physically. By the close friend who betrayed , or a very deep hatred that doesn't seem to extinguish?

But it was still not calyx turning point.

Calyx loved his mother among all things. When he made them choose between life and his mother he will never hesitate to choose her.

The school would not let their students go out, unless in vacation or a mission.

Actually,

Calyx did not lose his sanity after all the painful experience. Because there was still his mother waiting for him.

When calyx came home and after many years in the school, he was looking for his mother. But was met with a devastating news that she was dead.

And when he learned that it was intentional, it finally broke him to pieces.

One by one, he started to plan.

And in three years time he became a baron with so much power. That the king could not tolerate him any longer.

But the king is also not the most powerful person in this kingdom. But the duke of Wingham. The male leads father.

Vivian felt sweat started to form as she look at fions memories.

Wow.. looks like this world and this fion is no simple person either. She never expected that fion have an identity like this..

And a secret.

"Madam.. a letter from the school" a maid walk inside the room. Carrying a tray with the letters on it.

"Thank you sabel." Fion smiled.

The maid also smiled back and left the room after giving her the letters.

Fion opened the letter from the school. She read it and was delighted. After a few minutes.

She put the letter on the table and look outside. Vivian did not know why she is here.

Its like the transmigration novels she always read, but she had no golden finger or a system.

But somehow she knew her role in this  world. To lead her son into a brighter future and not let him be in the wrong path.

Thats what fions wish too, every mother do.

Vivian look again in the mirror and sighed at the new face that greeted her. She smiled. "I will take care of our son fion... I will"

She promise this, even if she die.

She did not know if she was affected by fions motherly love for her child, but she really is willing to do anything for her son.

The wind made the leaves rustle. The wind entered the open windows, and vivian seem to hear a very soft and lovely laugh.

🍃

The Baron and his wife are so loved by their people. There was no single day when they thank them for their goodness.

So seeing the familiar carriage driving out of town and the news that the baroness will leave to attend to important events.

The people waved her good bye and even the children followed them with a bunch of flowers.

Vivian made the carriage stop and took their flowers with a very touched heart.

"Aw.. thank you child"

The dirty children grinned shyly. Just the cutest little thing.

Vivian squinted her eyes at the thought if calyx. Isn't he also a sweet little boy back then? Everytime he and his father go to a hunt or a training he will never forget to bring her flower and smile like a fairy.

She smiled.

Her smile was caught by the townspeople. They sighed at her beautiful and warm appearance.

"Baroness is still beautiful and a good person. Poor baroness. The husband and wife was so in love back those days." The people sighed in pity.

It will really be great if the baron did not die of his disease.

The baroness even cried herself to sleep.

Why does this nice couples have to go through this?

Vivian heard them, she felt a little ache in her heart thinking of the baron. He was a good husband and a father.

Vivian clench her fist. I hope he and fion will be happy on the other side together.

She will take care of calyx.

She will.

🍃

"Why do we need to do these? I sucked all my studies! My parents are literally going to kill me!"

"Me too! Arghh.. i really hope my father will not come!"

"Why! Whyyyyy!!"

Groaning and grunting filled the whole classroom as they receive the most devastating news.

A group of men on the back winced. "See? Even our classmates are affected. Hey cal. You look kinda happy. I bet youre parents wont care?"

A man sat in the window. His pink hair and violet eyes was twinkling with mischievousness.

Calyx grinned. "Nah.. my mother will certainly beat me up. I just want to see her again."

"Mamas boy?" They mocked him with a joking voice.

Calyx laughed but did not deny it.
His lips curved. She will definitely  beat him up because of his classes.

Calyx is well confident that he is one of the best in the school.

But.. well. He is famous for being the head ache of the teachers.

Calyx is born really good looking. He and his mother look so alike, maybe thats the reason why his father always use to pinch his face until he turn red.

Saying he was the cutest baby of all.

He would've been happy if he were a girl, fortunately it made him mad and hit his fathers crotch.

Making his mother twist his ear.

A golden hair flash in the distance and a familiar man entered the room.

Making calyx suddenly look like he ate something bitter that his face twisted.

And this guy.. he doesn't know why he hated this guy to the guts. Is it because he's too handsome? He cant lose to him too!

Or because he is a genius? He is one too! He just dont like to show! Its too tiring, being pounced by those greedy teachers all school year.

Or is it because of bella?

Calyx frowned even harder. He sure have interest in bella, a lost daughter of a count who was found with black attributes.

Calyx felt that something is not right,

But also feel like it has to be this way.

It has to be..