🌺15

"Father, "

"In two months will be your final test, do not make me lose face, son. At that same time, the great dragon shall be awaken once again to bestow u the right as his heir."
Gavin lowered and his head and solemnly nodded at the man. Glen curled his lips in satisfaction.

Gavin had heard of his parents beautiful blooming love that seems to be a jealousy for almost all ladies in the kingdom.

His father was said to be so in love with her,like a fire burning in the middle of a dessert. Flaming, beautiful and a wild love. But, was it really? it all seems like a joke to fool his existence.

If... if ever he is not born with this kind of fate, if he is not born as a prince,the son of the heartless duke. He was wondering what kind of life he will have.

**********

"What?" calyx raised a brow. He look at the beautiful woman infront of him and curved his lips. "Oh I wonder who is the owner of the beautiful voice who called me.. what might u want to tell me?"

Karen look at the beautiful young man with a narrowed eyes. She sighed.. theres no use arguing with this man."Two months from now,, gavin will finally take his ancestors power.Its a very important occasion, and these two months, surely many will try to assassinate him before that happens "

The slurping was heard. Karen glared at him, calyx gave her a fish eye. "Oh, sorry what was that?" he removed his lips from the straw and smiled gently at her.

"I said..." *slurrrppp* calyx look at her with innocent violet eyes.

"Ah--" *SLURRRRRRPPP

Karen felt the veins on her head twitching like crazy. 'Ca.. lyx."

he is the only one who can piss her to this extent.

Calyx merry laugh was heard by the other students.

May it be any gender and age they look at him with admiration. Why is this bright and beautiful youth called the demon of the academy? Many students just couldn't understand it', but for those who had saw his power, he really is comparable to a demon.

No one could really suspect that this bright youth could be a powerful terrifying existence. "Ahahaha.. ok ok ahaha u are so fun to tease,"

calyx wipe the tears in the corner of his eyes. "So? what about that ice blondie?" Karen is a little surprised

"ice blond--- ugh nevermind. anyway, as I am saying. That day is very important, all the experts in the kingdom will be protecting gavin, as long as he succeed, it means a whole victory for us."

Calyx look at her, there was no smile on his face. "And exactly whats ur reason of telling me this?"

The hesitation was very clear on karens face. She look around and grasped his hand and pulled him away from the crowded place.

Calyx whistled, his smile playful. "Oh my, I never know that the saintess likes to force herself on guys like me,... uhh,, saintess nooooohhh"

his voice turn into a maidens. As if being forced by a savage. Karen blushed hard, she could feel the shame and the hot feeling on her face

. "Shut it!" Calyx followed with another laugh. going inside a classroom, karen shut the windows and the door and faced him.Calyx curled his lips"so what? am I gonna remove my clothes next?"

karen rolled her eyes. "The famine kingdom.. have u heard of them? "

calyx leaned on a table and crossed his arms, thinking. "Well yeah.. but .. what about them?"

Karen sighed. "U might have already noticed, that the duke has stronger connection and power than the king ever has,, it was because of the inheritance of the ancient dragon, xavila. As we all know, dragons are the highest existence that have ever lived in this world. But they are very few in number, not all the kingdoms have an ancient dragon as theyre protector and symbol.But famine kingdom.. The ancient dragon Xavila was the strongest amongst the dragons, and it have only one nemesis.. the the ancient dragon in famine kingdom called horixis,"

Calyx shrugged, "its a nice story but whats it have to do with me?" Karen hardened her expression.

"U don't understand do u? if gavin did not succeed on the inheritance, the kingdom will suffer. The ancient dragon Xavila will be defeated and all of us will perish."

Calyx look at her straight in the eyes, karen suddenly shivered. But she stood on her ground. "So? what exactly are u trying to tell me?"

"We want u to participate and protect gavin as long as he succeeded on the inheritance."

Calyx suddenly chuckled. His chuckle was very good to hear, but it made karen shiver and she feel even her soul tremble.

"U.. want me.. to protect a man who protected the man who badmouthed my mother, my anger hasn't still vanish,just a reminder,."

karen choked. She stared at him with big eyes.

Calyx eyes are shining so dangerously this time,

************

Fion sighed, she look at the bunny playing with her hands.

Two months,,, all will be decide in two months.

Because that's where the real story will start.

Maybe .. maybe it wont be that .. she hadn't died that triggered calyx. And it seems like calyx had no feelings for bella? And, no, that secret, that even fion wanted to bury forever shall never be unsealed.

NEVER