🌺13

"Im sorry! Im really sorry!" everyone is dumbfounded.

They look at the pink haired youth kneeling beside the apologizing woman. The.. The maniacal beast became a docile puppy in an instant.

The teacher felt wet in their eyes. Uhuhuhu, what a very powerful woman.

Looking at the environment that now looks like a wreck, vivian winced.

She look at her son and twisted his ear. "Just what do you think youre doing?" Ahhh!! This calyx is really a trouble maker!

But calyx seems different today. He did not try to act cute like the usual. He just gently removed her hand and look away. Still not speaking.

Vivian suddenly felt worried. "Calyx? Are you okay?"

She grasped his hand. Also kneeled infront of him. "Calyx.."

Suddenly Calyx hugged her. His face buried in her neck. "Ma.. Im sorry.."

Tears suddenly formed on vivians eyes. "Oh.. My baby... Im sorry too. Are you okay?? Is anything hurt?"

She know her son is in the wrong this time and still felt angry at him. But she could never tolerate him in this situation.

"No.. Im fine.. I just.. Wanted to hug you.." calyx stared at the ground in blank gaze. He did not know why, he suddenly had this feeling that as if his mother is going to vanish soon.

Why suddenly this kind of feeling.

Fion stopped on coaxing her son when a familiar pair of shoes stop right infront of her. She look up and was dazzled by the big smile of the duke.

"Your grace.." vivian held her sons hand.

Suddenly realizing that someone has come, calyx raised his head and glared. Its this duke again. He doesnt like this guy, although this guy had teach and helped him catch the bunny, he still doesnt like the way this guy look at his mother.

Ugh.

"Fion.. call me by my name my lady.." glen grasped her hand.

Vivian was a little surprised that the clean freak duke did not care about the dirt in her hand and still gently kissed it.

His red eyes looking at her intently.

Suddenly, a hand flew from nowhere and slapped the dukes hand. "Get your paws away from my mother== awww!! Maaaaaa!"

A hand suddenly twisted calyx ear. "Calyx... apologize to the duke!"

This kid!! He is asking for a beating!

The duke was only stunned for a few seconds.

The butler froze on the side. He worriedly look at his master and swallowed.

Then after that, the duke suddenly chuckled. His eyes carried no anger or malice. Just pure teasing.

That made vivian relax.

Even in the novel, every reader could understand that this demon daddy is not a simple character.

He even let his own wife die in front of him without doing anything. And only care about his only heirs safety, in order to inherit the throne.

Vivian paused.

It just suddenly came in to her. She stared at the duke.

When she first came here, the memory about the whole novel is vague. Only the important part of what will happen to her son in the novel is very clear.

And vivian did not try to uncover the rest. Because she knew, even without someone guiding her. She knew she is here only for the safety of her child.

She didnt even know why she is here in the first place..

But slowly, the vague parts of the novel seem to slowly uncover itself.

The Duke and the Duchess...

Their love is stronger and flaming like wildfire.

Many people doubted the duke, he is a man everyone believed that will never love a person because of his heartlessness.

But then fate proved them wrong. He fell in love with a beautiful woman with raven black hair and grey eyes.

Fion know the whole story.. And really believed that these two are in love. Because...

She was one of the witness of that flaming love...

And was also..

A part of it.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

"So thats what happened."

The two sides are now silent. The principal who had just came sighed and look at the destroyed environment.

"Huh.. I say that.. I will only make the three responsible here clean the mess they made, later i will decide about the rest"

the principal left them to talk to the other teachers.

Vivian bit her lip. Facing the almost not crown prince face, the other is her son. And the other is her nephew. ughh..

Gavin nudged the crown prince on the shoulder.

The crown prince winced then look at him.

Gavin signaled him with his eyes.

Lowering his head, the crown prince walked forward and bow down. "Madam... I.. I am sorry.."

Vivian did not know what to say. But it was really fine as long as both of them are okay..

"Heh.. Sorry? try to say that again ill really kill you" and then calyx broke the peaceful atmosphere.

"Calyx!" vivian really want to spank him!

"Tsk.." Calyx humphed. He look away with a cross of his arms.

"Hay.. This kid.." vivian held her other sandal, calyx saw her move. Then his eyes widened.

That terrible sandal again!

"Maa im sorryy!"

"Shut up and stay there!"

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

"Did you see that?"

"Hmm.. I did not expect the heir of wingham could be this strong"

"Heh.. He didnt even used all his power left... And that kid.." the huge shadow look at the pink haired youth on the magic ball and grinned.

"He is so interesting.. Much.. Much more interesting than that heir.." he curled his lips. His tongue stuck out. "I wonder how his magic taste like..."

Just a little bit more..

After they weaken the winghams dragon by killing the one and only heir.

They could group together to kill the duke. And after that..

This kingdom will be theirs..

~~~

ill try to update as much as i could

thanks