🌺3

Roxan did not expect that he will really came. All her previous request to see him was denied.

He knew what she would beg, and he wont listen. She would be stuck here ... Until she die. Together with him and he will make sure of that.

"O.. oh." Roxan only let out a small sound.

She hesitated. Should she see him or not?

But it was already too late. He already came.

Roxan saw him and felt that he hadn't really changed much.

His appearance still the same.

His smile still the same.

He .. is still a devil the same.

"Youre grace.." roxan whispered. She was so sickly and pale, so when she wanted to stood up and bow the duke came to her side.

"Duchess. Do not stress yourself. " He said with a huge smile. Roxan stiffened even more at the hands on her.

"Youre grace.."

"Sh.. lay down." The duke gently lay him down. His eyes warm and his smile genuine.

Roxans finger clenched. Even the maid on the side felt that the scene is beautiful. She never know that the duke have a loving side.

"Duchess.. the school had sent a letter. I will be attending our sons party." Even his voice warm. Roxan stiffened even more. If it were not for her son.. she would...

Roxan stiffened even more when she felt the lips on her forehead. "Rest well darling... "

When he left, tears started falling One after another.

The maids thought it was a sign of happiness that their eyes also started to get wet.

But only she knew.. whats the feeling of being with this man felt like.

🍃

The party came faster than expected. Fion tried to look her best.

She would really love to see her son again.

She wore a black and pink dress. That really complimented on her eyes and hair. She was truly beautiful for a 41 year old woman.

No one would doubt that she is calyx sister if she said so.

Even the king is enthusiastic to go to this gathering. The crown prince is truly worthy to be the second male lead of the story.

And of course, as any other second male lead, he would fall deeply in love with the female lead.

Gave her his every love, but she still chose to be with the one she loves.

Its like any other cliche stories.

In the end of the story as the villain was defeated and everyone started to have their own happy ending, the prince only watch by the sideline as he watch the woman he loves wed to his best friend.

And still married his fiance and started a family of their own.

But it was very clear that the prince never felt anything for his wife and just doing his duty.

Vivian really sympathy with that woman.

Such a beautiful woman should never let herself be a fool for a man like the prince even though he is a good person.

The school was grander and bigger than she thought.

Almost like a palace.

They politely welcomed them and lead them inside the big castle. Where everything was decorated and making it more grandeur.

No one would take an interest in a widowed baroness. But when it comes to beauty and grace, she wont lose to these young girls still looking for marriage.

And now.. she met an old friend.

🍃

Jana is now the current marchioness. Feisty and bold looking. She is beautiful too, but her face started showing wrinkles and aging. So when she saw her.. jana was surprised to see her still young.

"Well well. Its a very big surprise to see you here"

The baroness is not well known in the capital. Who would even care for a woman who is widowed and had a small title?

"You too milady." Vivian gave her a smile and sip on her wine.

Jana and her had a long history. Enemies yet at the same time friends? Their relationship is a little messy. But they can be prank with each other and do not treat is as an insult.

Jana took a glance at this beautiful woman and squinted her eyes. "I believe you have heard of him? He married Roxan and---"

Vivian laughed. "Oh come on jana. I should be the one saying that to you!"

She wiggled her brows.

Jana rolled her eyes at her.

But her lips carried a small smile. Ah.. youth. Youth is a time full of stupidity.

"Thats already in the past" jana is now content in this life. Choosing her husband is a better decision she had done.

Vivian shook her head with a smile.

Then suddenly, the trumpets begun.

"Ladies an Gentlemen! The game is now starting! Please proceed to the open field"

Vivian slightly frown. Hoping her son wont get hurt.

She felt a little nervous. Would he find something odd about her? Will he?

In the open field was an arena made of earth magic. The students was nervous at the eyes of many nobles and parents.

Vivian only took a glance and saw a man looking at her with a smile. Vivian felt her heart tremble. Her eyes turned misty. And overflowing love started to pour out.

She raised her head and waved. Mouthing him. "Good luck.."

Calyx finally saw the woman he had been anxious to see and his heart settled.

He smiled again, now reaching his ears and his eyes twinkled.

The students are shocked to see him like this. The bad boy of the school is smiling at a woman!!

They look back at the beautiful woman and found that they look a lot like each other.

"Youre sister?" They playfully nudged calyx.

"The hell you care!?" Calyx look back at them with a snarl. Ugh! Its always like this! Always aiming for his mother!

"Woo.. can u introduce me later?"

"Fucker thats my mother!"

As the situation on his side became more chaotic, vivian watch him with a smile.

Jana came to her side and look at the young man. Clucking her tongue. "Your son?" Jana look at her .

Vivian smiled. "Yeah.."

"Wow.. looks a lot like you. I doubt he got anything from his father."

Vivian just smiled. "My husband is not disappointed in that"

He really wasnt. Always treating calyx with the best care. Sometimes he even complained to her why he isn't a girl.

Vivian lowered her eyes. Fion would love that too, a daughter.

But hes gone now.. whats there to do?

Jana look at her and nodded. "Thats my boy right there." Vivian followed her fingers and saw a red haired boy.

But her gaze was captured by the familiar looking youth beside janas son. Vivian gave her a small nudge. "Hey.. is that his son?"

She was surprised.

Jana nodded. "Yeah.. looking devious and handsome like his father."

Vivian shook her head with a smile. Suddenly she felt someone staring at her. Vivian look back, and saw the same familiar red eyes looking at her.

This time.

The duke had no smile on his lips.