🌺10

It was.. Terrifying.

"You.. You.. How did you..." the teacher was shocked. His face showed his complicated feelings.

"The deal teach, dont forget, there are many witnesses today" calyx said chuckling.

"Wait wait! Tell me.. How much of your power did you actually use" the teacher felt his sweat started trickling down his cheek. He feel like the youth did not even used his full power..

Calyx look back, raised an eyebrow. "I just used half my strength."

The teacher started to tremble in disbelief.

The students didnt know what kind of material that doll has been made of. But the crown prince do. He gritted his teeth.

He started to feel puny..

like an ant.

Calyx walk away while whistling. Gripping his spear, the crown prince followed him.

========

"Ohhh how cute..." vivian giggled. Look at this adorable bunny. Isnt he just the cutest.

"Ma lady.."

"Hmm?" vivian raised her head and smiled at the servant.

The servant seem uneasy but still told her.

"My lady.. His majesty.. The king is here with the queen"

The smile on fions face started to crumble. The bunny felt her mood, and it did not move on its place.

Frowning, fion sighed. "It really cant be helped.. Let them in.."

"Yes..."

A few moments later. The door opened. Fion stood up and bowed. "Your majesties..."

=======

Raising a brow, calyx curved his lips. "The crown prince seem to like hide and seek very much.." he look back.

"Ohoho.. If you really follow an enemy with that clumsy technique youll die."

The crown prince gritted his teeth when he heard what calyx said. He walk out from the shadows.

There is only two people in this place now. And he want.. To prove himself.

"Calyx... I want you to fight me!"

Calyx mouth turn to an O shape. "Oohh.. Im expecting this to happen but not so soon. Wheheheh"

"Fight me" the crown prince put more strength in grasping his spear.

Calyx stared at him with a blank gaze then said. "Ah.. No! You too weak get strong first." calyx pouted.

He suddenly missed the fight between him and Gavin. Wehehehe next time.. Surely..

The crown prince saw him walking away, but he wont let this plan go. Because he wanted to know how strong he is now, compared back then.

"Fight me!" the crown prince suddenly vanished in his place then appeared behind calyx and raised his spear to strike down.

But like an slow motion, calyx look back at him with a twisted smile. His violet eyes frighteningly .. Viscous.

"Like i said.. Weak"

The voice echoed on his head. Before he realised what had happened. He felt pain in his stomach and he was thrown away.

Calyx watch him with a pout. "Ahh .. Youre highness. Im not judging you but youre seriously very weak. I dont even have to use half my power to defeat you..."

"Not even.. Half.. " the prince chuckled. He held his stomach. "I want you to fight me with all you got..."

Calyx stop on his tracks. He look back. "You crazy? Youll die."

It was a harsh truth, the crown prince knew what will be his ending when he fight with calyx. But.. He wanted to know his limit.

He pulled his spear, then faster than lightning. He attacked again. But calyx is very strong. Its like calyx could read his next move.

The crown prince become a lot more manic. He started to do things that even calyx felt was surprising and .. Entertaining.

"Woahh.. Ahahhahah you could actually__ yoww,, your rude,," the spear become a lot more frightening.

the crown prince started to lose hope. Calyx is not even fighting back, but.. He still felt so ... Dammit! Damit!

The crown prince suddenly withdraw.

"Ha?" calyx is flabbergasted.

He watch the crown prince with curiosity.

"Dragon... Rage..." When the crown prince raised his head. His eyes are burning like fire.

He made a stance.

"Ha?" calyx suddenly felt dread.

"Aflame!!!!" the fire around the crown prince burned more crazy. The heat was so unbearable.

Calyx opened his mouth. "Wooaahhh" he watch the fire turn into a fiery dragon. "Yayksss imma gonna die" calyx chuckled.

But no one really know if he was acting.

It is one of the royal bloods unique technique.

The crown prince could feel his blood roaring. The huge dragon caused chaos in the school.

The fiery dragon opened its mouth and it attacked calyx with its burning mouth.

Calyx lips twitch. "Oh snap.."

Booommmm!!!!!!

Huu.. Hu.... The crown prince felt his body started to weaken.

He almost fell on the ground. Did he... Did he .. Do it?

But his thinking was broken by the clap of hands. "Woaahhh!! Youre majesty that is amazing!"

Crown prince look at the smiling calyx with fear in his eyes. He was still looking good, only a few burn on his clothes... Just.. Just how strong is he...

"That is a beautiful performance youre majesty.. But still.. Ahhhaha gotta go.." Calyx turned.

"No... Fight me... I still want to fight"

Clayx stopped he look back and pouted. "No.. Youre too weak now. Besides i already fought with you.."

"Tss.. That is no fight.. Thats a game.. I want you to fight me for real" calyx always dodge.

"Mm... No" calyx turned away.

The crown prince lowered his head. Then he suddenly laughed. "Have you ever been curious about your mothers past..."

Calyx stopped.

The crown prince laughed again. "Youre mother was very famous back in the days.. Ahahahahaa.." if he dont want to fight. Then lets do something about that.

"All men wanted her.. And all women envied her.. But in the end, she just became a tool for___"

Boommm!!

The crown princes body rammed on a tree.
He coughed blood. He stared at the pink haired man infront of him.

Calyx gave him a smile. "Oh... So you really wanted this huh.. Then dont blame me youre highness.."

The crown prince widened his eyes. No... No... Why... No... What.. What did he do!!!

Calyx smiled wider. "Ahhahhaha lets play!!"