🌺4

Fate is funny. It can make people became enemy then at the end they would end up as friends.

Like her and jana.

Jana was right, youth is really the time of stupidity.

Fion is not a famous figure with her current status. But before she married the baron,..

She had a very famous title that is even known to the neighbouring kingdom.

A name that gave her envy, power and at the same time made her life difficult.

It has been many years, since she came back into the capital. And as she stood talking with jana, finally everyone noticed her and started realising her identity.

Past.. identity.

The first round now has started.

The teacher's named students one by one and made them fight on stage. Vivian would always make the loudest noise when her son win.

And he would look at her with a smile and wink.

Vivian giggled. He was really so bright and lovable as she had seen in fions memories.

Maybe because it was fions body she entered that her love for her son is also the same fion held.

But it was not a bad feeling.

Jana look at her and glance back at the beautiful handsome boy, then look back at her again with a glare.

"You used magic to stay young haven't you?" She said with a sharp gaze.

Vivian was startled at her sudden gaze. "No? Come on.. no magic could make a person look younger."

"Huh? Then tell me how did you not change after all these years and even bearing a son! Like what?? " Jana pinched her waist.

"Aw! That hurts!"

"Tell me youre secret! Did you really gave birth to him?"

"Of course i did! He is my son and the proof could be seen on his face" vivian pouted.

Jana glared more at her. Its really to unfair! She look more beautiful!

Vivian aggrievedly look away. Ugh.. her waist stings.

"His highness the crown prince and calyx!" Vivian abruptly raised her head.

Theres now only ten students left. Vivian followed her son who was walking up the stage.

Calyx naturally passed by the golden haired boy with red eyes, vivian slightly clenched her fist and felt an indescribable feeling.

Gavin is a cold handsome and stunning beauty as if curve by a god.

Whilst Calyx had a refreshing warm stunning beauty that was seem to be blessed by fairies.

A hero and the villain.

Calyx raised his head when he felt his mothers worried eyes.

He gave her a small smile. Then raised his head to the crown prince. Calyx slightly curved his lips.

Calyx had no doubt about the crown prince strength. But he also believed that the students couldn't fight well with him because of his status.

Calyx is already in 7 place.

He was planning to stop here and accept defeat. At least he made it to top 10.

But seeing his mother watching him, lets just say he really wanted to show off.

"Please dont be hard on me youre majesty...."

The crown prince slightly frowned at his words.

"Start!"

Calyx smiled. His face blooming like flower. His beauty really is envied by women.

The crown prince immediately made a stance. He flew a few steps away from calyx and immediately drew his spear.

His brows slightly wrinkled.

Calyx showed a little surprise at the sudden movement.

The crown prince felt the sweat trickled his forehead. Calyx is the famous smiling demon in their school. He had seen him fought before, but he had this feeling that those battles calyx had not taken seriously.

And when he lose, he would laugh and just treat it as nothing.

Calyx always showed his carefree attitude and always not caring about things, but.. in his eyes.

Calyx is more than a monster.

Calyx showed a gentle smile. The wind around him started to became more turbulent. His pink hair fluttered with the wind.

When calyx came to him with a smile on his lips, the crown prince held his spear tighter.

Suddenly, fire erupted from his body. Fire and wind started to clash.

Calyx laughed a little. It seems to be only heard by the prince, the people on the side could only see him smile.

The kings brow slightly furrowed at the familiar beautiful youth.

Slowly, a wind chains started to form in calyx hand. He tried to swing a bit, and the sounds and ferocity is really like a chain.

Vivian almost jump from her seat. Will he be alright?

Vivian is not a stranger to magic due to the help of fions memories but it still gave her a little scare at the sight of calyx about to fight.

The fire started to burn more and the wind became more frenzied.

The crown prince made the first move, he thrust his burning weapon towards calyx.

The unbearable heat only made calyx smile.

He swung his chain to meet the spear, the turbulent wind around him became more fierce almost extinguishing the princes fire.

The two weapon struck each other.

The impact made them both fly back. Calyx immediately steadied himself and glance at the prince with a smile.

The prince felt the pain in his shoulders, he gritted his teeth. Just how powerful can this man be?

The crown prince glanced at his best friend who was looking at him with red burning eyes.

And the black haired, and black eyes beautiful woman looking at him worriedly.

He swallowed a saliva. His eyes at calyx is becoming more fiercer.

Calyx raised a brow and smiled. Gavin look at him with an indescribable feeling.

The teachers on the side nodded, even the dean felt delighted at another genius.

Calyx is a natural born genius, but his reputation and mischievousness always made the teacher over look him.

But he is no doubt a strong individual.

Vivian almost jump on her seat. Her heart started to beat crazily. Really hoping he would be alright.

"You are a very strong opponent your highness"

The crown prince didnt like his words.
No, you must tell that to me after you fight me with youre whole strength.

Calyx noticed his mother's nervousness. He didn't want to worry her. So then finish this early.

Calyx gave his opponent a very beautiful but dangerous smile.