🌺8

"I know.. " fion laughed. She look at roxan and suddenly stopped.

Vivian felt sorry seeing her pale face. "Roxan.. its been many years. I was happy of the life i had.. i love my husband.. the pain was.. gone. "

Roxan clenched her fist. Her body started to tremble. "Im.. im so.. sorry.. so sorry.." and her voice began to break.

Vivian was flustered. "Roxan." She held her hand. "Dont cry... You are already this weak, it will be too bad if you let youre emotions--"

"Thank you.." roxan held her hand.

"Roxan.."

"Thank you for not hating me after.. after what ive done"

Vivian chuckled. "Silly, i was young back then too. Besides.. are.. are you happy with him?"

Glen and roxan, aye.. the love between them was like fire. Hot and bright, if roxan is not sick, they might really have a beautiful family.

But..
Roxans death is also the reason why the male lead blackened more...

Roxans death is one of the reason why the male lead had become more thirsty of getting power. She was an important part of the plot.

She did not know whats she said wrong. But roxan suddenly sank her shoulders. Her eyes seem to be blank, but the tears keep falling down.

Vivian felt like she was.. afraid.

Roxan trembled.

Her head was down and she started to mumble. "He.. wont let me.. go.. until i die... He wont let me.. no.. not.. until i die.. with him.. he wont.. he wont... "

"Roxan?". Vivian started to feel nervous. "Roxan?"

The maids om the side also noticed. "Duchess!" They hurried to her.

But roxan was still the same, as if something so scary was triggered deep in her that she cant get out of it.

Fion watch her being led away by the servants with a worried face. What happened?

"Madam.." fion look at the familiar looking maid.

"Jill?" Jill looked like a stern old woman, but she was as gentle as water.

Jill felt terry eyed when she saw her. "Madam.. its.. been a long time..."

"Oh.. oh jill" vivian felt her heart ache. Jill was the companion she had when she felt like she was alone. Jill was the one who accompany her..

Fion held her hand. "Jill, what happened to roxan? Why.. why is she like that?"

Jill cried. "The duke.. the duke.." but she couldn't say it.

Amongst the maids, jill was the only one left of the older maids, all the other servants are new, so no one really knew the past except jill.

"Jill..."

Jill felt the warm soft hands grasping hers. It was that familiar touch that made her teary. "Madam.. you are as beautiful as ever.."

"Oh.. jill.. you are too. About roxan.."

Jill suddenly woke up. She blinked and wipe her tears. She couldn't believe that she almost.. almost said the truth.

"The duchess and the duke are still warm to each other.. it's just, the duchess is really sick right now.."

"Oh.." vivian felt like jill is hiding something from her. "Then thats good..."

🍁

Gavin secretly took a peek at the corner of his eyes and watch the black haired woman using magic. He hid a small smile. She is becoming more powerful..

"Gavin!!" Bella smiled and look at him to make sure if she had his attention.

Gavin averted his gaze and look at her as if she just got his attention and said with a cold voice.

"What?"

Bella grinned. Then suddenly used her magic, showing her prowess to everyone present.

There were gasp, and astonishment.

"Hehe! See ! Ill surpass you sooner or later."

Gavin sneered and turn back. But nobody saw the curve of his lips as he walk away.

The crown prince watch it all with a pained eyes. But when bella smiled at him, he also smiled back with his throat aching.

A beautiful woman with silver hair and golden eyes watch the drama unfold with a blank gaze. Karen slightly shook her head at the fiance infront of her.

She had no feelings for the crown prince, marrying him is just her duty, he was a kind of man who will sacrifice everything for his love, like a fool.

And if ever she would really like someone..

"Hu huuuhhh" karen followed with her sight to where the deep breaths are coming from and saw a pink haired youth.

His body full of sweat, his usually clean suit was dirty and messy.

He look at the bunny in his hand and grinned. "Ha!! I finally got you!"

Karen lift her lips. Then look away.

If she ever really like someone.. it would be that kind of man.

🍁

"Time is gold.. we had to finish this. That damn duke is a thorn in my neck since."

"Heh.. easy, i hate to admit but that duke is really no joke when it comes to his strength. But aside from him, didnt he also had that heir of his? His one and only son.."

The man look up. He smiled. "Heh.. why didnt i think of that... Come to think of it.. we can use this coming events to destroy that boy... "

The strongest creature in this world are the dragons, and if they kill the only heir of wingham, the dragon on their side would weaken a lot, even with the help of the duke, the final outcome would be their elimination.