🌺17

He isnt omniscient. He also feel pain, guilt .. and regret.

Glen held the crying woman in his arms. His heart started to waver. Its suppose to be like this.. Aint it? Its .. Suppose to be her.

"Glen.. Please save her.. i.. I cant lose her."

Glen remained silent. He wanted to ask her..dont u hate her? On what happened years ago? Or.. u just simply doesnt love me anymore?

He was also in pain. But.. Does she care?

Fion felt her chest so heavy, her crying became worse. Why is she like this? Is this because she is too immersed in being fion?

"I will cure her.. I will do what i can.." She was too miserable.

She was too immersed in her pain, that she didnt feel him approach her. She did not notice when he hugged her.

His long golden hair against her pink hair. And so slowly..

He laid a very gentle kiss in her head. And he kept it at that. Closing his eyes and enjoying this feeling of having her in his embrace again.

A stunned youth stood on the door. His eyes wide, his heart started to beat crazily.

He watch the two figure on the chair, their back on him.

Gavin had never seen his father like this. He never felt his father have this aura of longing and.. love?

♡♡♡

"Hey.. Whats ur name?" fion is a lady who is trained since young. As a princess, having someone rudely ask her name like asking a candy from stranger, is a bad manner.

But when she look at the black haired pretty little girl infront of her, she only smiled.

"Hi.. My name is fion"

The girl giggled.. "Hey fion! Im roxanne!"

Then a youth came to them with a smile, his Golden hair was still short. He walk to fion and held her hand. Which made fion blush.

"Fion.. This is roxanne. She is the girl who helped me. I really owe her my life, and she said she wanted to study in the academy. So .. I brought her here." Glen liked how fion wrinkled her nose.

Fion faced roxanne. And said from her heart. "Thank u roxanne.. Thank u.."

Roxanne nodded repeatedly. Smiling at the couple, but there was a bit of pain in her eyes.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Do u think he will like this?"

"Uhuh.. He will he will!" roxanne and fion laughed. Preparing the cake they made for glen's birthday.

"Ah! Wait.. Let me look for him okay?" roxanne said happily.

Fion nodded with a smile.

Roxanne happily walk to look for glen. And she knew right where to find him.

She saw him sparring with the guards and ran to him in excitement while calling his name.

In her excited state, she slipped.

Glen is fast, and he immediately reacted. He caught her.

For them, it seems that time had stopped.

Unknowingly .. There was a woman watching from not far away.

♡♡♡♡

"Do u really have to go?"

Fion laughed. She likes to watch him like this. "I have to go.. It will be over. Ill come back soon anyway."

Her brother, now the king, is going into the neighboring country, and she is also included.

Glen couldn't come. He have to do many things now that he just sat on the dukes position.

Fion smiled at roxanne. "Take care the two of u.."

"Yeah.." the two smiled happily at her. When she boarded the carriage. Fions heart aches.

She leaves them with her trust,.. So please..

Please dont break it.

♡♡♡♡♡

But she is still disappointed.

She love and hate the both of them. When she came home, she was still warmly welcomed.

Its funny,

they might have thought that she is blind. But how could she be blind? When everyone can see it?

Fion wanted glen to tell her the truth. To say he loved roxanne.. Because she is willing to accept both of them.

She is willing to suffer all on her own.

But he didnt..

And glen attended their wedding.

Fion wanted him to say the truth, she is not blind. But he waited on the altar, with a smile on his lips.

She hates him..

He had another woman pregnant hiding in his mansion, and now he will marry her.. For.. what? Love? Oh nono..

Fion had realised. She had long been blind. These two person, they had loved each other Unknowingly from the beginning.

It was just her.. An obstacle. Yet at the same time a blessing in disguise, which made the two realised their feelings.

So.. She ran away.

And then she met him.. That man who loved her unconditionally. The man who created and accepted her.. And her past.

♡♡♡♡

Fion woke up with a head ache. Her throat ached with all the crying.

Has she also been crying in her sleep because she dreamed of fions past?

A maid suddenly entered the room. And she was so surprised sewing her awake. "Maam.. Ur finally awake"

"How.. Ehem.. How many days did i sleep?" her throat felt parched and her body felt a little heavy.

"Madam, u had a fever and u slept for two days.. The duke stayed by ur side and did not left u.."

Fion didnt mind the last part of the sentence. She took the cup of water handed to her by the maid. And drank it greedily.

She felt her throat relaxed and she sighed.

"I have to go home.. My son might have learned that i was gone.."

"I already sent a letter to ur manor.." the door opened. A golden haired man entered the door with a warm smile on his lips.

Seeing the person, the maid immediately lowered her head and stood on the side.

"Glen.. Is she alright?"

Glen smiled. "Yes she is.. Roxanne is still resting.."

"Oh.. Thank Goodness... Thank goodness.." fion breathed a sigh of relief.

She look up to him and smiled. "Thank u.."