21

There was a loud crashing sound, followed by the groans and deep intake of breath. A thick dust accompanied the larg impact, and no one can see what is happening inside the dust.

The crown prince bit his dry lips, trying to wake himself despite his consciousness already on the verge of collapse.

The two dark robed man had already been defeated by the three of them, and calyx is still fighting with the leader. As he watch him fight, the crown prince found himself getting smaller, he is the crown prince, but he has been over shadowed by gavin since child.

Even falling in love with the same woman, who he know he had no chance of ever getting, back then he thought this is the biggest obstacle he will ever face. But watching calyx who is fighting on par with this deadly man, he finally realized..

Calyx who is blessed by the dark nomad, can actually be on par with a person with amazing power. Even gavin will....

There was another loud sound, the crown prince reached for his weapon but was stopped by a white hand. "Your highness, we have to leave, we will only be a nuisance if we stay here." Karen held him up with the help of bella.

"But calyx " bella hesitated, she look back in worry.

Karen smirked and gave a low laugh, " hes fine, that priest should be the one to flee as sooner as he can" karens eyes shone with confidence.

Bella blinked at her then sighed. They hurriedly left the scene.

__----------------________________-----------------

The duke furrowed his brows, confused. " But i dont,.."

The sound of the barrier shattering stopped his thoughts, the roar of horixis echoed in their ears. Xavila nonchalantly raised his head, staring at the black dragon.

Horixis landed opposite the other, fire burning in his eyes. "Xavila..." then he stared at the boy standing infront of the golden dragon, his eyes squinted and he laughed. "Funny .. my brother who always blesses the most talented actually didn't bless him, did you, actually hesitated?"

Xavila only faced him with a blank gaze, then again lowered his gaze to the duke. " Im gonna say one more time, give me your other child, "

The duke opened his mouth but then again hesitated, gavin stared at his father. He didnt know how to feel.. or maybe because he is already numb to feel.

"Great one,.. i dont understand.. i dont have another child.." the duke said slowly. Xavila squinted his eyes,

There was a sudden sneer from horixis, " sounds familiar to me right brother?" horixis stared at the other dragon. His eyes carried contempt, "havent we also been here before..."

The air seem to freeze, there was only soldiers on both side of the dragons, both side analyzing each other. Suddenly, someone broke the stillness. " Yahhhh..... ive never been so exercised before!" a pink haired youth stood in the middle of the fraction.

Calyx felt an imaginary sweat drip down from his forehead, feeling the burning stares from both sides. He defeated the enemy, and decided to go back to the camp to spectate and see what dragons looked like.

Who the hell would think that he will teleport in the middle of this heated situation??!!

He saw the dumbfounded face of karen and bella who looks like crying at the situation he is in.

Even the crown prince slapped his own face.

Calyx choked, he made a very awkward and embarrassing mistake. The awkward silence was enough for him to realize.

Both side stared at the pink haired youth, and Xavilas deep voice broke the stillness.

"U .. child.." calyx bink his eyes. Why does he felt like the ancient dragon is calling for him?

Xavila curved his eyes at the confusion in the eyes of the pink haired youth. He seem to find it funny, "yes u.. come to me.. inside this circle."

Calyx frowns, looking down at the golden circle where only Xavila and Gavin. Is this dragon wanting to kill him on purpose? "ill die if i step inside"

Calyx says so bluntly.

Horixis who has been silent laughed in a gruff voice. He seem to find the situation entertaining and he eyed Xavila. As if willing to watch how will the situation turn out.

The two kingdom at wars are already having their hearts at their throats.

The duke, had still a frown of his face and when xavila said to the boy to enter the circle... he had a guess..

Xavila stares intently at calyx.. and Gavin waits to hear what will Xavila say next. "No.. u wont.. as u are a descendant of i... "

The descendant of xavila...

Gavin,bella,the king.. everyone who was watching is shocked at the revelation.

the only descendant of xavila is the duke, who sired gavin.. but theres actually also Calyx?

The duke lost his strength seemingly, he have disbelief in his face.

The subject of the topic was silent, Calyx stares at Xavila with a blank unknown eyes.

Xavila talked again. "Come here child.. and let me bless u"

there was another uproar. "Your excellency!" the king almost broke down. "Gavin is the rightful one why are u--"

Xavila roared. "Duke.. i dismiss this child u offer me... he is gifted indeed.. a child loved by the heavens.. but.." xavila stared at Calyx.

"I choose to bless u"

this moment, not caused by any of both sides. The heavens suddenly made a loud booming sound?

As if an oracle that was meant to be was shattered in an instant. As if the rules of the world, is.. Turning rapidly.. Slowly breaking