🌺9

"Guess who?" Rolling her eyes and hiding the smile on her lips, vivian said in a stern tone.

"U are still like a kid.."

"Hehehe maaa... " Appeared in front of her is a beautiful young man with pink hair and violet eyes. His eyes couldn't be more warm and his smile was so lovely, making his face more approachable.

"Ive got a present teheee" calyx suddenly took out a cage, and inside the cage is a fluffy white ball.

Vivian stared at it in curiosity, when the ball suddenly moved and raised its violet eyes to meet hers. Vivian gasped. "Ohhhhhh... A gift for me??" She sounded breathless. Her chest is filled with warmth.

Calyx nodded one after another. "I just caught it yesterday, a gift for u.."

"Ohhh..." Vivian felt teary eyed. How could this warm baby became a despicable villain? Oh fion... Look at this child.

He is just the sweetest thing.

Calyx smiled happily, his mother always acts stern and strict, but actually it was all just a show for him. She might be worried that if she spoiled him too much his head would get big, but his mother is so adorable.

He handed her the cage.

"Be careful ma its really hard to catch the rabbi---" calyx stopped. He was about to warn his mother when he saw her opening the cage, the stinking rabbit is so hard to catch and its already in its primordial stage---

But what surprise him again is that the stinking rabbit did not even try to run!!

It cutely acted infront of his mither and keep on rubbing on her.

Calyx stared at it with red eyes. Ughhh damn rabbit.

"Auwwww.. Look at him.. Ooohh so adorable." vivians eyes twinkled in delight. She couldnt help but giggle at the cute bunny.

"Ma..." calyx pouted. The rabbit look at him with a haughty expression. Biting his lips, calyx wanted to cry without tears.

Buhoo why does it feel like his mother just abandoned him?

"Shush, let me get to know my new baby..."

"Maaa i thought i was your babyyyy"

The servants around them hid their smile. Look at these two, their relationship is really unique. And just so adorable.

If the baron is still alive, it would be a beautiful family of three.

==========

Calyx grinned at the illusion infront of him. Well, it was a memory of his childhood, he made an illusion as he watch it with a smile.

A cute boy with pink hair and violet eyes smiled and he held a bouquet Of flowers in his hand. Smiling brightly at the beautiful woman with misty eyes. The pink haired woman cried and held the childs face to give it a kiss.

Calyx smiled. He really miss his younger days.. His mother is the best thing that ever happened!!

Calyx was so happy that he did not control the illusion, a man with a black hair and handsome face with the eyes of a hawk suddenly appeared.

Calyx pouted, but he still did not remove the illusion as he stared at the man.

The man had a natural hard face and scary hawk eyes, but everyone knew that underneath this face is a good man.

He look at the both of them and his eyes warmed. His lips curled and he ran to hug his wife. Whispering sweetly in her ears. "Happy birthday..."

Calyx saw his child version pouted as he stared at his father with an angry face.

The man only chuckled and swept him to his arms and ruffled his hair. "Brat you didnt miss me?"

"Hmp, you are going to get mommas attention again"

"Ahhahahaha come on just say you miss your dad too"

Calyx did not notice that his smile is gone as he watch the illusion continue.

His eyes lowered, complicated feelings in them.

He.. He really miss his old man.

=======

The crown prince lowered his head as he took a deep breath, the sweat on his body felt sticky. But he also loved the feeling of it and his hands in pain as he train with his spear.

"Haaaahh..." the sweat made him look like he just came out of the bath. Bit.. He couldnt stop.

Gavin, he knew that gavin is no simple man who could easily be defeated. Gavin is his goal, Ll his life he wanted to be better than Gavin.

But after that match...

He.. Just wanted to become stronger to defeat calyx.

He heard some voice in the distance, he was about to leave the place when the familiar voice reached his ear.

He walk to the crowded place and look at the pink haired youth in the middle of the crowd talking to a teacher.

"Im very curious about how strong youre magic is pleaseee... Huhuhu demonstrate once just for me"

This magician maniac teacher is known all the through the kingdom.

He is so crazy about magic that people called him a lunatic.

He likes to experiment on magic and Gavin has always been his target every day.

But now, the teacher seem to notice something special about calyx too after the tournament that he started to follow the boy around.

Calyx sighed, even a blind could tell tht he was really strating to get pissed.

"If i do it once youll stop bothering me. Deal?"

"Ohohoho, okay okay,," the teacher is very happy. He called for students to take out something like a rag doll. "Here,, just attack this doll with all you got!! Ahhahaha dont understimate this doll even Gavin have problem destroying this hohoho"

Calyx sighed. He squinted his eyes and his lips curved. "So i can destroy it?"

"A? Ahahahha dont be too harsh on yourself, just do your best and__"
Before the teacher could finish a black ball gently floated on the air.

And gently lay down on the doll. Then suddenly, a terrifying explosion.

"Ahhh!" The crowd was thrown away. The crown prince eyes widened and he used his arm to block his face. He uses all his remaining strength to stay on ground but the shocking explosion still pushed him back.

After it was done.. All was left in the middle is the broken pieces of the doll. And the shocked teacher that his mouth hanged.

Calyx smiled sweetly. "Now.. Can i go?"