🌺7

Chuckling at the sight of his mothers furious face, calyx waved his hand. And used his magic to walk on air,

Vivian widened her eyes. "You! Come back here you brat!"

"Hahhah! The plaza are open next week, the school gave us 3 months of vacation on the same day! Ill see you there momma!"

"Caly---"

"Mwah!" She was a bit startled when he suddenly appeared beside her and gave her a peck, then chuckling, he flew away.

Vivian lost her furious face and her eyes couldn't be more warm as she followed him with her sight.

Her hands on her chest, the warm throbbing of her heart and the overwhelming feelings almost drowned her to happiness.

Oh.. fion.. look at him...

I will protect him,

She walk back to the carriage with a warm smile on her face. Stepping into it,

As soon as the door of the carriage closes, she heard the neighing of the horses and the carriage started to run.

Vivian smile at the beautiful scenery they pass through.

Her eyes are filled with the lights coming from houses.

Its no different from the city life in the modern world.

Reaching the mansion, vivian politely thanked the driver and entered the mansion with a smile.

The maids noticed and also smiled at her. They helped her dressed and even gave her some pastries and tea and a book to read,

Vivian is pleased at that.

The first time meeting her son was too exciting that it seems like she would be too late to sleep tonight.

Munching on her cookies, her whole room is brightly lit. Her feet playfully slamming on the bed.

"Hmm.. the usual the usual. " Vivian pouted and shift the next page of the book. "Its always the same romance. But i admit the sexual content is hot!"

Vivian giggled, she playfully laughed at herself.

Suddenly, she frozed. That same dangerous feeling as if you are being watch started to haunt her.

She immediately sat up. Her eyes carried vigilance as she look around the brightly lit room.

"Who are you? Come out!"

A man suddenly appeared, dressed in all black, with a black mask covering his face. He bowed to her. "Im sorry if i disturb you miss..."

"Who are you?"

Vivian stood up. She look down at him with a solemn eyes.

"Im a dark guard of the lady Roxan.." fions body trembled a little hearing the familiar name. But there was only doubt and curiosity in her eyes and no other negative emotions.

"Why? Why have you come here?"

"The duchess.. ask for your presence miss."

Vivian started to doubt this world more and more.

🍁

"My lady..." The maids on her side started to worry as roxan started to cough. There was a bit of blood on her lips. Her face still pale, giving her a look of a frail beauty.

Roxan shook her head at them.

Cleaned the blood stain on her lips. "Had the duke left already?"

"Yes my lady."

"Hm.." roxan lowered her gaze. She took a deep breath. "Prepare a tea on the garden and if... If she came.. lead her there"

".. ah.. yes.." the maids nodded.

Sweat started to form in their forehead.

It felt like a very long time when roxan had felt the warm breeze on her face, her lips curled slightly.

She patiently waited on the beautiful garden until the announcement of her name suddenly came.

"The baroness mrs. Fion had come duchess.."

"Ah .. yes.." roxan look up and followed the sound of footsteps with her gaze. She was surprised to see her more beautiful and charismatic than ever.

Roxan had expected fion to meet her with a gaze that maybe anger or any negative emotions she could think of. But no..

Fions eyes are as clear as the first time she had met her.

Fion even greeted her with a beautiful smile. "Roxan.. its been a long time..."

Eoxan felt her chest started to burn. Her eyes started to burn too.

"H.. hello fion.. its been a long time indeed." She couldn't believe.. that she had hurt this gentle woman because of her greed and selfishness.

🍁

Calyx look down at his feet and started to mumble. He really wanted this bunny for a gift for his mother. But..

He tried to snatch it.

But the rabbit was faster and more agile than expected it caught him of guard.

"Fucking bi-- youre mine today!!" Is it funny that the bad boy of the academy's archenemy is a rabbit small enough to fit in a basket?

He had been trying to get this rabbit since he first came to the kingdom had a special portal that could send a student to any part of the continent,

He had his eyes on this pretty white and plushy rabbit with purple eyes since he came here.

But this bunny is just so damn fast and haughty.

"Im gonna catch you today bitch!" Calyx gritted his teeth.

The rabbit look at him and put a grass in its mouth. Then made its butt face him. As if saying 'yeah sure brat'

Calyx had never given up on his goal. And this rabbit, will be a gift for his mother!!

A moment later, the beautiful silent forest was suddenly filled with explosion and magic flying everywhere.

Exhausted, calyx laid down on the grass and glared at the rabbit.

The rabbit grinned at him. It grinned at him! Fucking bitch.

Suddenly there was a chuckle from the forest.

Calyx found it extremely familiar. The duke, with golden hair and red eyes walk out from the forest.

"Why getting stressed out for a bunny?"

"Tsk." Calyx rolled his eyes. "Why do you care?"

The duke Christmas chuckled again. He look at the bunny with red bloody eyes. The haughty bunny suddenly froze. It shrank its neck.

"You cant catch this bunny because its already on its primordial stage... But.. if you use youre mana right, you might really be able to catch it."

Calyx glared at the frozen bunny. Now he knows why he cant catch the damn bunny!

Glens eyes curved. "Why dont you let me teach you?"