🌺2

The baroness territory is far away from the capital, they have to travel for two weeks but lessened with the help of magic.

So Vivian reach the capital early than expected.

When she stepped on the capital again, her body almost felt like it wasnt her own.

It was a reaction from the original fion. Vivian know why and had seen it from her memories.

Its.. really a bad idea.

But for calyx.. lets do it.

Vivian took a deep breath. And her smile came back to her face, elegant, beautiful and warm.

No one would really expect that this Beautiful woman is already a mother and past her prime.

The Baron loved his wife so much that he spoiled her to his limit.

He bought her a mansion in the capital, where they could stay if they wanted to. But they never got to use it because...

And when fion finally was ready and want to come with him here for a vacation, he became sick.

Fion loved her husband.

She do, but not to the extent where she would love him like how he did to her.

Her heart was already closed.

Because of that person.

🍃

The mansion was kept by the servants and they are very good at doing their job. There is no embezzlement in the household.

The servants are careful and kind.

It was a happy thing.

They welcomed her with great enthusiasm. Gave her the best room and filled the table with delicious food. They are also happy to finally meet the master of the house and found her lovable.

After dealing with today's matters, vivian let her body fell on the soft bed and sighed at the warm feeling it brought her.

The party she will be attending is called 'moon of the night' it was a party held by the school for every 100 years.

It was a very important event.

Where parents will be invited to the school and watch their children compete for a great honor.

The male lead undoubtedly got the first place and her son.. surprisingly was in seventh place.

Maybe it was his bad luck. Or.. he just dont care?

Vivian shook her head with a smile. He has always been a tricky child. Except for his mischievousness, even her, his mother did not know how his head run.

Vivian look around the room and her face landed on a familiar smiling man on the bedside table.

Vivian felt tender feelings, she really is so affected by fions feelings.

But even Vivian is so sure that even her would fall in love with a man like the baron.

Vivian fell asleep while holding the barons picture.

🍃

"The heir of wingham."

"Scary.."

"I heard they have dragons blood.. will he also turn manic?"

"He already killed many people and even his Butler who raised him.. monster."

Thats it. Always the words he hear when someone saw him. The monster ... Heir of wingham.

Killer.

Gavin is tired of it all and maybe he was used to it too? Even he didn't feel any slight fluctuations any longer.

So maybe when bella said to him 'youre awesome gav! So powerful!'

Or her praises like 'you are such a good person. Why does everyone misunderstood you?"

Maybe it was able to touch his heart. Maybe he was also looking for someone who will understand him.

Gav wanted to break free from these chains. But everytime he tried, the chain would also get heavier and stronger.

Its suffocating..

A laughter of a man brought him back to sanity. Gavin look up and saw man with familiar pink hair and violet eyes. Using his magic to create a wind around him to fly.

Gavin was enchanted.. he also wanted this..

He also wanted to be this kind of man. Free, and happy.

He envy him.
🍃

As the moon of the night is approaching, vivian already called a dress maker for her. She designed her own dress that she wanted.

Making the woman praise her at the wonderful design.

Now fion only have to wait for the night to see calyx again.

She smiled at the thought of her son.

🍃

The knight brought back a letter and knock on a door. He announced with clear voice. "Youre grace.. the school had sent a letter"

"Oh? Come in.." the knight opened the door to see a smiling golden haired man with red eyes.

The knight shivered and quickly look down. He handed the letter to the duke.

"Hmm.. i thought this letters not gonna come." It really is a little late compared to the others.

This is because the teachers are scared of sending a letter to the duke. Maybe he wont even find it important. Or he was busy with something else.

But the principal still put all his courage to send a letter to him.

The people are this scared to him.

This Duke is not the cold handsome daddy type that almost all novels had.

He was the opposite. He likes to smile at everything. No one will really know if he was faking a smile or not.

But everyone also knew that he was a sinister person inside this smiling mask.

One look and no one would doubt that he is related to gavin.

Although the duke has long hair down to his waist. It made him a lot more gentler. Or not.

The duke had little interaction with women. Aside from his family member his current wife and ... His previous fiance.

The knight left and the duke read the letter. He laughed softly at every word.

He is a prideful man. Surely his heir will not let him down?

Right?

There was a knock on the door.

"Hmm?" He hummed as a question.

The quivering voice of a maid came from the other side. "Youre grace.. the duchess.. is.. r- requesting your presence."

The duke raised an eyebrow. His lips twitched. His mouth still curled in a smile. "Unn.. tell her ill come"

"Yes youre grace" the maid hurried away. She stopped the trembling of her body and sighed when she finally reach her masters room.

She did not forget to knock and enter the room. The room is a little dim because of the closed curtains.

On the bed lay a sickly beautiful woman.

She was one of the most beautiful woman on the kingdom. But now was here with this sickly appearance.

Her beauty, her grace and her warmth is all stolen away.

Looks like its really true. A man like the duke will destroy a woman he loves and never let her whole life out of his control.

The maid bowed.

"Madam.. the duke has agreed to your request"

Roxan froze at her words.