chapter 07: Prepare for the End of the World

Tang Shi went to the watch shop and bought two motion-driving watches. The watch was mainly functioned by miniature technology which miniatured the monocle in the watch. Through the movement of the human body, the wheels would be driven by the force, and thus the power element drove the rotor to generate an electric current, and sent it to the large capacity condenser for storage, and thus constantly supply power to the pointers.

Tang Shi returned home afterwards and locked himself in his room. He modified the motion-driving watches. He took out necessary parts from two old mobile phones, and placed them with the eight small pieces of jade into the watches In this why, the watches were revamped as roughly-equipped element energy collectors. The three pointers were pointed at the top and were still. When the element energy came, the pointer would swing and collect the element energy in the air. Through the contact of the surface of the watch and human skin, the element energy would be absorbed into human bodies. It was a quicker way for human race to collect enough element energy to awaken.

The experience of the past life gave Tang Shi a head start. The person who invented the element energy collector was undoubtedly a genius. But even such a simple thing was rare in the end of the world. Tang Shi was fortunate enough to get one from Yan Xu, which was not very easy.

In addition to the element energy collector, Tang Shi still needed weapons. In the early days of the end of the world, a gun was undoubtedly the best weapon. But it was not easy to get it. Tang Shi had no choice but to customize a Tungsten Steel Blade Tang Dynasty Sword on the Internet. The Tungsten Steel was the hardest among the alloy materials at present, but not even one-level hard among weapons used at the end of the world.

Of course, the most important thing was food. Food was the basis of staying alive. Tang Shi must prepare more , which undoubtedly costed a lot of money. He had already spent a lot of the money he got from Tang Minghai. Fortunately, he still had the money his mother and grandfather had left him. Tang Shi had used the money to buy a lot of food, including a large amount of rice and wheat flour. It was not until this time that Tang Shi knew how capable the small grids were.

Tang Shi didn’t buy a large amount of food in one shot. It might be possible that the storage was not capable of that amount of food if he overbought. Therefore, he bought in batches, a few hundred kilograms per batch. Once he tried a few attempts, the “X1” symbol didn’t change at all. Tang Shi was relieved. He started buying it in large quantities. He spent a few hundred thousand yuan on buying rice and wheat flour alone. In addition, he bought a lot of finished food, including instant noodles, sausages, biscuits, canned fruits and bottled water. All of the food were bought in wholesales. Each small grid could be stacked up to 20 times. He hadn’t known yet what the unit of the items was. He only knew that the food he stacked could feed him alone two years.

Once he bought enough food, he also bought clothes, quilts, camping tents and anything that he could possibly use. He wished there could be more storage grids. The 20 storage grids were categorized according to different kinds of items. The time inside was still. Cooked food wouldn’t go bad in the storage space. But the number of the grids was too small to stack so many kinds of things. Therefore, Tang Shi had to choose those necessary things. Tang Shi was not a greedy man. He was already very happy about the small storage grids.

Tang Shi went out early and came back at late night when he got the money from Tang Minghai. Tang Qi and Tang Minghai saw the whole thing. Ning Qin called him a little bastard who had never seen money before, and who splashed money like water. Tang Minghai was sort of a big name in the City of Fall. He felt ashamed that his son couldn’t wait to lavish money.

When Tang Shi came back from the outside, Tang Minghai scolded him. In the end, he didn’t forget to remind him of the blind date tomorrow!

When Tang Shi was scolded, Ning Qin and Tang Qi were the happiest. Tang Qi leaned against the stairs and sneered, “Where’s your phone? Lu Chuan has been looking everywhere for you. In the afternoon, he went straight to look for you at home. Fortunately, I was the only one at home. If father knows that you brought a man home, you know what punishment you are going to take.”

Tang Shi found it ridiculous. He didn’t have the time to argue with them. He would have them repaid one by one in the future.