chapter 12: No Use to Kneel Down

In his past life, Tang Shi was indeed an idiot. No wonder Yan Xu often scolded him for being a maroon. Why else could a man and a woman talk business in a bedroom privately? It was also Tang Shi’s fault that he was too stupid to believe that there was no way a man who was into men would never have a feeling for women. Take him as an example. He was absolutely impossible to get erected by a woman. That was why he was deceived by Lu Chuan’s lies.

Lu Chuan looked heartbroken. “Tang Shi, how can you say that? What did I do wrong? Tell me, I will definitely change it!”

Tang Shi was running out of patience to deal with his hypocrisy and said coldly, “Get lost! I don’t want to see you again! ”

It was obvious that Tang Qi told Lu Chuan that he was here. The reason why Tang Qi didn’t tell Tang Shi that Yan Xu was crippled and disfigured was because he expected that Tang Shi might be frightened by how ugly Yan Xu was. And when he was vulnerable, Lu Chuan would come and play weak in front of him. By contrast, Tang Shi would definitely find out how good Lu Chuan was. It would be for the best if Lu Chuan would win Tang Shi’s heart. In this way, Tang Shi would listen to whatever they say.

It was a pity that Tang Shi wanted them to die. If the world wasn’t chaotic now, he would have killed Lu Chuan immediately.

As Lu Chuan realized that Tang Shi was determined to ignore him, he immediately knelt down on the ground. He hugged Tang Shi’s leg and started to howl, “Don’t leave me. If there’s anything wrong with me, tell me. I’ll definitely change it. Please, don’t leave me.”

Tang Shi didn’t move at all. He stared coldly at Lu Chuan. He had the same experience in his past life, and he was really touched by Lu Chuan’s ‘true feelings’ in last life, which was why he had agreed to date with him.

They were at the main entrance of the residential area, and now it was rush hour. The people in and out of the residential area were all standing to watch them. Some took out their phones to take pictures. The two men were having such a dramatic scene on a public occasion. People were pointing fingers at them.

Tang Shi said coldly, “If you want to embarrass yourself, do it. But don’t get me involved. Let go!”

Lu Chuan hugged him tighter and shouted, “I won’t let go! If you don’t promise me today, I won’t let go even if I die!”

“Then you can die!” Tang Shi raised his other leg and kicked Lu Chuan’s chest, kicking him to the ground.

Lu Chuan was shocked. Since when did the weak Tang Shi have such strength?

Tang Shi bent over and dusted off his wrinkled trousers. Without even looking at Lu Chuan, he turned around and left.

Tang Qi, who had been watching from the corner, was surprised that Tang Shi had given Lu Chuan such a fierce kick. He walked out from the corner slowly, looking thoughtful.

Lu Chuan got up from the ground and dusted off the dust on his pants. He rubbed his chest and scolded, “When did that b*tch get so strong? Brother Qi, what should we do now?”

Tang Qi glared at him and growled, “Useless! Don’t ask me! I don’t care what kind of method you used, win his trust and I have to obtain his treasures. Once I have the treasures, I assure you that you will definitely benefit from it. If you fail, you will be sorry for it!”

Lu Chuan had a bitter expression on his face. He could only accept the mission. He had no other choices because he had taken a lot of Tang Qi’s money. Even worse, he had no money to pay the loan. Besides, winning a man’s heart was not difficult for him.

While they were discussing countermeasures, they didn’t notice that there was a person standing in a distance since Lu Chuan had stopped Tang Shi. He had not left until now, watching what had just happened.

Sleepless Town was a famous bar in the City of Fall. The owner had a strong background. The bar was situated in a unique house, and the environment inside was not as chaotic as other bars, and there were no black deals. Most of people who came here were office workers who had worked very hard at days under great pressure. They just wanted to find a place to hang out with a few friends at night. Sleepless Town was a perfect choice because it was renown for its safety. Therefore, it was very popular in the city.

However, after this night, Sleepless Town would be a nightmare for many people when it was about to be mentioned again.

Sleepless Town would be the first tunnel to contact the alien world and Earth in City of Fall. Because the tunnel was small, there was no card yet, but unknown creatures had come through the tunnel. After the end of the world, people soon knew that the initiator of evil, which shocked the whole country, was a ghost spirit spider. Only one had caused such a big casualty. The tunnel had only been opened for two hours. In just two hours, the lively city turned into hell on earth!

Sleepless Town was undoubtedly dangerous tonight. Tang Shi had come here to collect element energy earlier so that he could awaken faster. The sooner he awakened, the greater the opportunity he would get. His ability to absorb element energy was not powerful. In his past life, he only awakened up eight months after the end of the world. During this period, there had been already many awakens. Even Tang Qi and Lu Chuan had awakened, but he was the last one. Relatively speaking, Yan Xu’s was very talented to absorb element energy very fast. Not long after the end of the world, even if he was not the first awoken, he was the first few.