chapter 16: Taking the Right to Live

Tang Shi cursed in mind, what a bad luck. Only one ghost spider entered Sleepless Town. And it happened to be in this very room. Xu Jun was even more unlucky. There were hundreds of clients in Sleepless Town, but he had become the life-harboring body. This bastard actually brought back the ghost spider, which showed how evil his remaining consciousness was!

Tang Dynasty Sword, which had already been placed in the grid, immediately appeared in Tang Shi’s hand. He stepped on the sofa and cut the life-harboring body with the knife.

The sword cut the hard spider leg, causing a spark but didn’t hurt the life-harboring body in the slightest!

The Ghost Spider was covered in a hard shell, and even bullets couldn’t penetrate. Tang Shi’s knife was very hard, but it couldn’t cut through its shell. The Ghost Spider was a first-class creature. Its only weakness was in the eyes. But it was very sly. It could infinitely shrink its size so that its enemy couldn’t find him, but also it could hide himself in the life-harboring body so that its enemy couldn’t find its weakness.

The ghost spiders could shrink or expand their bodies at will. When they were ready for harboring themselves in others’ bodies, they would shrink to the size of a fingernail, drill into the body from the ear and nose of the target, and then expand their own bodies and eat the life-harboring bodies from inside.

The Ghost Spider was silver blue and poisonous. After being contaminated, it would make people mad and aggressive. Even if they died, they could still move. Those who were infected by the ghost spider poison were called “venomous zombies” by the end of the world. They were all poisonous. As long as they injured others, the others would immediately be infected and become venomous zombies. The spread of the infection was incredibly fast. Even worse, the spider was only first-class creature in the end of the world.

The spider paid attention to Tang Shi, who rushed out. Tang Shi quickly dodged. The eight spider legs were more than one meter long. Anyone got injured would turn into venomous zombies! Tang Shi had absorbed nearly an hour of element energy and his strength and speed were a little higher than ordinary people. That was why he could escape the attack of the spider.

The four female colleagues were scared to death. They couldn’t do anything except scream. They hugged them tightly in a corner of the sofa and watched Tang Shi and the monster fighting. A female colleague thought that it was safe outside the room, so she jumped up and ran out wildly.

Others followed her. If one person ran, the rest followed.

Tang Shi roared angrily, “If you don’t want to die, stay put!”

Jiang Mengyao and Jiang Min, who had slowed down, stopped. Freezing there for two seconds, the other two female colleagues had already run away, leaving only three of them in the room.

Tang Shi spun around and avoided the sharp spider legs. He slammed into the wall opposite him, and the spider quickly pounced up. Tang Shi spun agilely, circled around the spider and fiercely stabbed the back of the body with the knife! According to Tang Shi’s three years of experience at the end of the world, the ghost spiders liked to insert the sharp beak into the heart of its life-harboring bodies, meaning that the heart was where the head of the ghost spider was!

As anticipated, a howl screamed out of the body and the spider broke through the body. Xu Jun’s body was split from inside. The rotten meat splashed everywhere, and blood splashed everywhere on the sofa and wall. A silver-blue ghost spider as big as a dinner table appeared in the room. The steel-pincer-like beak waved at Tang Shi. One of the two blood red eyes was blind and green blood flowed from inside.

Tang Shi gripped the knife in his hand tightly and his whole body was intense and highly guarded without fear. The ghost spider had one eye injured and screamed angrily at Tang Shi. It pounced at him. Tang Shi didn’t wait there without doing nothing. He turned to the coffee table and grabbed Zhang Qian’s body and throw it at the incoming ghost spider. Although the Ghost Spider was a first-class creature, it was undoubtedly one of the most difficult species among first-class creatures, in terms of the hardness of the crustacea or the toxicity. Tang Shi was not allowed to lose his nerve a bit. Any less care would kill him in any second.

The ghost spider cowered slightly when it was smashed. The sharp and powerful spider leg strung the body and threw it away. Then it pounced at Tang Shi again. At this moment, Tang Shi had already run to the side of the tea table. He picked up the wine bottle on the coffee table and smashed it on the ghost spider head. The spider’s eyes and mouth were its weak points. Of course, Tang Shi didn’t expect the wine bottle could kill the ghost spider. He was just looking for opportunities to kill it in one fell swoop!