chapter 25: Dangerous Aliens

Tang Shi gripped the knife tightly. Before the three-eyed monster to approach, he had already cut its head with the knife. The headless three-eyed monster fell on the ground. Green blood splashed everywhere.

The person who saw this immediately screamed, "Damn it! You...you killed someone?!"

This roar made it chaotic. The girl was so frightened that she hid to the side. The boy rushed over to catch the killer. When he saw that the killer was holding a long knife in his hand, he was so frightened that he stopped and didn't dare approach.

Tang Shi glared at the crowd and roared, "If you don't want to die, just put away your little mercy!"

A tall man shouted angrily, "You madman! You actually killed a child! You can't get away!"

At the very end of the crowd, another black shadow appeared. This time, it was not walking upright. It was climbing towards the ground with four limbs.

The girl hiding to that side was shocked. She looked at the little figure which looked like a child. She didn't expect there to be another child. She also wondered why there was such a strange child here, an enormous head and extremely bony.

The girl took out a piece of chocolate from her pocket and handed it to the "child" who was close to her. "Here, eat."

The "child" raised his big head and a strange face appeared. There was no nose. There were three eyes on its forehead and two small holes under its eyes. It should be a "nose". There was a big mouth under it. It sniffed the chocolate and continued to look at the girl.

"Ah!" The girl screamed when she saw the "child".

The three-eyed monster grinned, and the corner of its mouth was directly pulled to its ears. There appeared only a big mouth on his face. The tooth in its mouth were spiky, and it jumped up and bit the girl's neck. It chewed a few times and started to swallow the flesh quickly. Soon the blood and flesh pieces were everywhere. People nearby screamed in fear.

The girl was knocked over and reached out to ask people nearby for help. Suddenly, a few black figures jumped out from the white fog and threw themselves at the girl, quickly sharing her flesh and blood.

"Save me! Help! It hurts so much! Help- Help-! "

The people nearby were scared to death. Even the two men who wanted to be the hero were shocked. After they came back to senses, they fled with others. Their screams and roars were full of the stadium and everything quickly lost control!

Before the staff could understand what was going on, they stood on stage and shouted, "Everyone, don't panic. The electricity will be back on right away. Wait a moment."

"Who is Mr. Tang? Miss Xu wants to see you at the backstage, "an assistant said somewhere in the white fog.

"Mr. Tang, please come backstage as soon as possible. Miss Xu... Ah! What was it? ! Ah! Help! "

The assistant's screams were quickly drowned out by the chaotic scene.

Tang Shi didn't have extra energy to take care of others. There were too many three-eyed monsters. The sports infield was indeed spacious and convenient to make moves. On the other hand, it also meant that there was no place to avoid. The empty infield was good for the three-eyed monsters to hunt. Their speed was very fast in the empty space, and there were many of them, enough to eat any prey until there was no bone left.

Tang Shi once hesitated if he should come. This place was undoubtedly very dangerous. He might not be able to return alive. However, this was also the fastest way to get the element energy crystal. The true end of the world was coming soon and he had no other choice.

Tang Shi waved his knife to block the three-eyed monsters who were constantly rushing over. There was no living person at sight. They were all fleeing in all directions and became the hunting target of the three-eyed monsters. They screamed excitedly to catch their prey. Tang Shi only could hear screams, cries and cries for help! However, no one would come to save them. This place was completely isolated from the outside world because they were at the entrance to the alien world.

Tang Shi's knife pierced a three-eyed monster. Before Tang Shi could pull out the knife, his arm was bitten by another three-eyed monster. A piece of flesh was bit off the arm. The pain was too powerful to bear. Tang Shi didn't hesitate. Before the three-eyed monster tried the second bite, he pierced its neck with the knife, raised the three-eyed monster corpse to smash the three-eyed monster who was biting his leg. Then he kicked it away and turned to run onto the stage!

The stage was temporarily set-up stage, and the base was hollowed out. There was a layer of red carpet on it, and the rear was sealed off by a heavy wooden board. The left and right were placed with flower pots and acoustic system. Only the front was covered by the red carpet hanging down. Tang Shi rushed over and slid into under the stage. Tang Shi put away the Tang knife but took out the hunting gun and quickly filled with bullets. He shot at the three-eyed monsters whoever were rushing over. A few three-eyed monsters were hit and fell to the ground. Another group of three-eyed monsters rushed over. Tang Shi continued to shoot three shots in a row. There were no longer any three-eyed monsters standing nearby.

Tang Shi heard something behind him. He leaned sideways and aimed the gun at the inside. Two people hiding inside immediately shouted, "Don't shoot! We just wanted to hide here!"

Tang Shi recognized the two girls trembling in fear. One of them was the girl who came to talk to him. They ran away from their group of friends after too many little monsters surrounded them. They had crawled and hide under the stage in horror. As they listened to the cries and screams outside, they were so frightened that they tightly covered their mouths and noses, not daring to breathe.

This scream immediately drew two more three-eyed monsters. Tang Shi didn't continue to fire. There weren't many bullets left. He wouldn't shoot if there were less than three monsters. The three-eyed monster discovered the prey hiding below the stage and bent down to climb in. The two girls inside immediately screamed.