chapter 15: Spider Attack

This time, it wasn’t just Xu Jun who laughed at Tang Shi. Several female colleagues also started to laugh at him. One of them teased, “Tang Shi, are you a man? Why are you so cowardly? If you marry a wife in the future, do you still expect your wife to protect you?” They all laughed.

Tang Shi stopped talking and continued to rest with his eyes closed. He said everything he needed to say. If they had to rush to death, he couldn’t stop them.

Several male colleagues went out, leaving behind female colleagues, except for Tang Shi.

The female colleagues gathered together and whispered. They were laughing at Tang Shi. They said that he didn’t act like a man and that he was just good-looking, but in reality, he was useless. Jiang Mengyao pursed her rosy lips and looked over several times. Finally, she mustered the courage to walk over.

“Why didn’t you go out? It might not be something big. You are a man, aren’t you?” Jiang Mengyao’s temperament was gentle and her tone was soft. It was very soft to arouse a man’s desire to protect her. Unfortunately, it didn’t work for Tang Shi.

Tang Shi didn’t open his eyes and said indifferently, “Who makes the rule that men should do these things?”

A female colleague called Zhang Qian shouted, “Mengyao, come back. Cowardice is a lifetime character. You can’t change it. A man like him is not a choice of a husband. Otherwise, the wife would be suffering from a miserable life. Not only that she would be cherished by her husband, but also spend the rest of her life taking care of her husband. It would be such a horrible thing.”

Tang Shi smiled but didn’t say anything. Arguing with a woman was really boring, so it was better to absorb his element energy.

When Tang Shi ignored her, Jiang Mengyao felt uncomfortable and returned to her seat.

Tang Shi sat there motionlessly. His ears were filled with gossip from several female colleagues. From talking about clothes to cosmetics to branded bags, to someone had a rich boyfriend, someone was mistress. Time slowly passed, and the male colleagues who went out didn’t come back for a long time. The noise outside the door grew louder. From time to time, there were screams and cries, which sounded horrified.

Several female colleagues were a little scared. Jiang Mengyao looked at the motionless Tang Shi and muttered, “Why haven’t they returned yet? Could something really has happened? What was going on with the screams outside? ”

Zhang Qian comforted her and looked at Tang Shi. “You, go out and take a look. Hello, I mean you. Tang Shi, you are a man, so go out and take a look.

Tang Shi remained motionless and still closed his eyes. “I have no obligation to do this for you. Men are the same as women. When it comes to the moment of life and death, men won’t live longer than women.”

Zhang Qian rolled her eyes, “You’re crazy! I just told you to go out and have a look. I didn’t let you die. You call yourself a man?! Don’t be afraid, I’ll go out and take a look. It’s just that someone is causing trouble. There is nothing you should be afraid of.” She glared at Tang Shi and walked towards the door.

Tang Shi’s nose sniffed and suddenly opened his eyes. Someone knocked on the door. Zhang Qian breathed a sigh of relief and quickly walked over to open the door.

“Don’t open the door!” Tang Shi roared and jumped off the sofa, but it was already too late. Zhang Qian had already opened the door!

Zhang Qian turned her head and glanced at Tang Shi, scolded, “Stupid!”

The person standing at the door was Xu Jun, who was staring straight at Zhang Qian.

Seeing that only Xu Jun had returned, Zhang Qian looked out. “Why are you alone? Where are the others? ”

Zhang Qian didn’t see it. But the others in the room were so frightened that they couldn’t even make a sound. All of them widened their eyes and looked at Xu Jun at the door. His originally intact face started to explode, and his skin seemed to be corroded by something. It was black and rotten, pieces of rotten flesh falling down, and black blood shot out from the rotten flesh.

Zhang Qian sniffed. “What’s so stinky?”

When she saw Xu Jun’s appearance at a close distance, she was so frightened that she took a deep breath. Before she could scream, a thick spider leg penetrated her chest!

“Ah!!” Several female colleagues in the room screamed so loud!

The ghost spider that was parasitized in Xu Jun’s body seemed to have been stimulated. The spider flicked its leg and threw Zhang Qian in and smashed her onto the coffee table in the room. Eight silver-blue spider legs pierced out from Xu Jun’s body. The spider body was still hidden in Xu Jun’s body like a walking spider man. It pounced forward and onto its prey.