chapter 26: Exposed

Tang Shi took out Tang Dynasty knife and stabbed the three-eyed monster who had crawled in. Then he kicked the other one and scolded, "Don't make a sound!"

The two girls immediately covered their mouths and noses. The girl was so frightened that she could only cry in a low voice. Song Qiao begged softly, "Please, please save us. I am begging you..."

Tang Shi waved his hand and killed the three-eyed monster who had crawled in. "I have no obligation to protect you. If you want to live, you can only rely on yourself."

No one would be obliged to protect anyone at the end of the world. There was only one dead end for the weak. Only staying strong would they be able to survive.

"But we are girls," Song Qiao was still fighting hard. She could see that this man was very strong. He wielded a knife with one hand and killed every three-eyed monster that climbed in. The three-eyed monster was kicked to the other side, blocking the gap in front of him so that other three-eyed monster could only enter from where he could attack easily.

"A girl?" At the end of the world, cowardly women could only be played by men or exchanged for an item or two kilograms of food, Tang Shi had no obligation to fight for them.

Song Qiao bit her lower lip and stopped talking.

Tang Shi temporarily earned a chance to catch his breath. He dragged the dead three-eyed monsters over, put his hand on their bodies, and guided out the element energy crystal in their bodies. Just as he collected six element energy crystals, he suddenly heard a long roar. The huge sense of crisis made Tang Shi's scalp numb.

"Out!" He shouted.

Tang Shi rushed out first and rolled over on the ground. A big fireball hit the stage.

A loud explosion blew the entire stage up.

The two girls hid in a deeper position under the stage and thus didn't have a chance to escape. They were hit by the explosive fireball, and their chances of survival were slim.

Tang Shi's body was covered up by a layer of dirt and broken wood. He lay on the ground and didn't move. He knew that the leader of the three-eyed monsters has come. The explosive fireball was its magic trick which was very strong. Although the leader of the three-eyed monsters was only a first-class creature, its magic skill was difficult to deal with.

Tang Shi secretly looked at the time. There were still five minutes until the end of the world. In the five minutes, many things could happen, enough for the three-eyed monster leader to kill him. Tang Shi gave up the idea of waiting until the end of time. He planned to kill the three-eyed monster leader. If it didn't die, Tang Shi would be in danger.

Tang Shi slowly picked up the hunting gun and waited for the three-eyed monster leader to appear. The three-eyed monster leader was very cunning. The top of its three eyes was red and its magic power came from there. The leader of the three-eyed monster would always hide itself at the end of the team. When the three-eyed monsters eliminated the danger, the three-eyed monster leader would come out to take the credit.

Another big fireball flew over. This time, it exploded near Tang Shi. Tang Shi was blown up and rolled on the ground. He held the hunting gun tightly and clenched his teeth to bear with the burning pain on his skin. He could even smell the burn of his flesh. He was still lying on the ground and pretending to be a dead body. The cunning leader of the three-eyed monster was still suspicious. He launched two big fireballs around this area. Once he was sure that there was no living thing, he dared to appear.

Tang Shi stared at the white fog in front of him and saw a black shadow twice the size of an ordinary three-eyed monster. The monster leaped over. Tang Shi didn't think about it and shot at the black shadow! The three-eyed monster leader screamed in pain. The power of the hunting gun was limited. Although it could target a larger area, it might not be able to kill the target with a single shot. Tang Shi fired two more shots in that direction. After the last shot, there was another scream. At the same time, a big fireball hit Tang Shi!