chapter 27: Become a Suspect

Tang Shi still had 10 element energy crystals in his hand, 2 level one and 8 level zero, which should be enough to repair Yan Xu's injuries.

Without any hesitation, Tang Shi decided to go out. He had to try no matter how. If it was really not possible, at worst, he would accompany Yan Xu until the end of the world. When they had nowhere to go, Yan Xu would come with him to his apartment.

Tang Shi immediately took a taxi to Yan Xu's residential area and encountered a serious traffic jam on the way. Quite a number of people were marching on the streets, shouting for an explanation. First was the incident at Sleepless Town, then it was the stadium incident. Many people died every time. The government did not even have a single statement. The victims were already angry and they no longer wanted to wait. Therefore, they teamed up with their relatives and friends to march. They surrounded the city hall and caused a traffic jam in order to let everyone know that they were victims.

Tang Shi checked the watch quite frequently. There were only three hours until the end of the world. Damn it! Was he going to waste time on the road?

"Sir, can you turn around and take another road? I am in a hurry. Can you please hurry up? "Tang Shi urged.

The driver glanced at Tang Shi from the rearview mirror and said slowly, "Even if I turn around, I can't find a way out. Look at the traffic behind, I can't go either direction."

Tang Shi paid the money, got out of the car and left. Even if he ran over now, it was better than being stuck here.

Tang Shi got out of the car and ran quickly. He and Yan Xu lived on opposite sides of the city. The taxi didn't finish half of the trip when it was stuck in the traffic jam. Tang Shi ran all the way and didn't have a chance to catch another taxi. It was the rush hour and the road was very congested. The cars were lined up on the road and barely moved.

When Tang Shi used his enhanced physical ability to run to Yan Xu's community, it had been more than an hour.

He gasped heavily, hands on knees. Even Superman wouldn't run like this. As usual, at the gates of the community, no one noticed the impending crisis of the end of the world would be coming. Just as Tang Shi was about to enter the community, a few people suddenly rushed out and surrounded him.

Tang Shu glanced at the few gangsters in front of him. They all had tattoos of dragons and tigers with funny hair. It was obvious that they were lame gangsters.

"What do you want to do?" They were no match for Tang Shi. But he still wished for a peaceful solution at a public occasion.

The leader of the gangsters was a blonde. He took out a photo and scanned Tang Shi up and down. "Junior Master Tang, we are hired to take you back. Come with us!"

Tang Shi asked, "Who hired you? Where to go?"

The blonde didn't hide it and said bluntly, "You haven't been home for too long. Your brother sent us to invite you home."

Ning Qin went to the police station to find Tang Shi's corpse. As a result, Tang Shi was not on the list of death. Therefore, there was no doubt that Tang Shi was still alive. Tang Qi could only send people to guard the Yan Xu's community in case that Tang Shi might come here. It turned out that he showed up.

Tang Shi chuckled and discussed with the blonde, "How about this? You guys go back first. I have something to do in the community. Can I go home later?"

The blonde refused very firmly as Tang Shi was so nice. "No, your brother said that we will send you back immediately."

Tang Shi took a step forward, reached out for the blonde's neck. He whispered in his ear, "You either leave now or lie here dead. Make a choice."