chapter 11: The Old Master Is Anxious

It turns out that Yan Xu had already known his embarrassing history when he was 18 years old.

At that time, Yan Xu stood by the side of the sports field and was turned by how hot Tang Shi was especially with his pretty face and angry look while Tang Shi was running and yelling at him. At that time, he was only 23 years old, the age of being easily turned on by Tang Shi. He wished he could throw him onto the bed and make love to him so hard that he might cry out loud.

Tang Shi was silently speechless. In this life, he wanted to put on a new image in front of Yan Xu. At least he shouldn’t be that stupid. But to his surprise, Yan Xu had already known how stupid he was four years ago. There was no way he could build up a new impression in front of Yanxu.

Regarding the blind date, Yan Xu was against it. With his current situation, it was not suitable for him to have a romantic partner. Because he didn’t want to be a burden for anyone else. Yan Xu’s grandfather had always been against the fact that Yan Xu was a gay. However, Yan Xu was a self-centered person and ignored all persuasion and warnings. After being injured, in order to get away from the noise, he did not return to the capital but stayed in the City of Fall. Since Yan Xu was so determined, his grandfather did not have the heart to continue to oppose him going out with men. To make sure Yan Xu was taken good care of, even by a man, his grandfather told the community to set up a date for Yan Xu. Although the blind dates were men, none of them were not afraid of him. That was why he hadn’t found the right blind date.

Tang Shi felt embarrassed because of these bad memories. He looked around and changed the topic. “You live here alone. No one takes care of you?”

Yan Xu acted very calm, as if he didn’t care about his current situation. However, Tang Shi knew that he had his dignity. Now that he was disabled, it was undoubtedly like an eagle whose wings were broken.

Yan Xu said, “My family has arranged someone to buy groceries and bring them over on time. I didn’t let him stay. Don’t like it.”

The most annoying thing was that others would treat him as a cripple. The fact was that Yan Xu was able to manage his own daily life. He could do everything on his own. Therefore, he chased away the person who was sent to take care of him.

Tang Shi nodded and the two of them chatted about something else. When they talked about how Yan Xu used to be a soldier, Tang Shi asked him what kind of soldier he was. Yan Xu only said that he was a special forces soldier and did not elaborate.

Tang Shi murmured in his heart, “It is indeed a special forces soldier. The problems that other soldiers couldn’t solve were left to you to solve. You take whatever missions that are dangerous and might take life. You might not benefit from the missions but definitely risk your life for it.”

Tang Shi didn’t stay any longer. He still had something else to do tonight, so he stood up and left after chatting for a moment.

Yan Xu did not ask him to stay. Tang Shi stayed here for the longest among those blind dates. Staying here for such a long time was already a big surprise.

As Tang Shi was about to leave, Yan Xu stood up with difficulty and was about to see him off to the door. Tang Shi hurriedly said, “No need. Please sit down. I will see myself out.”

Yan Xu sat back on the sofa without hesitation.

Tang Shi walked out and closed the door, thinking about something else. Yan Xu did not mention the blind date, nor did he express her attitude. He did not even ask for his contact information. Did it mean that he was not going to see him again? Before his death in his past life, Tang Qi told him that Yan Xu was the person who loved him most. Tang Shi wasn’t sure if it was true or not. But it was true that Yan Xu was really good to him, except that he yelled and shouted at him from time to time. If Yan Xu really loved him, when did it start? Tang Shi knew it was definitely not now.

Tang Shi shook his head and decided not to get stuck to the problem. It was not important if he loved him. After the end of the world, it was very difficult to have a trustworthy person. With the memory of the past life, Tang Shi could completely believe in Yan Xu. No matter how bad Yan’s attitude was, he didn’t mean evil to Tang Shi. He also helped him from time to time. That was enough. Besides, Tang Shi was the reason why Yan Xu died in last life.

After walking out of the community, a black shadow suddenly emerged from the side and stopped Tang Shi. It was Lu Chuan.

Lu Chuan stared at Tang Shi with reddened eyes and gritted his teeth. “You actually came to see him? I didn’t believe it when Tang Qi told me. Tang Shi, this is not who you are. Don’t accept him against your will just because your father forced you to come over. It is a shameful thing to make fool of other’s feelings. You don’t love him at all, so why do you make yourself accept him?!”

Once Tang Shi recognized him, his eyes immediately turned cold. “Piss off!”

Lu Chuan took a step forward and asked anxiously, “Don’t you understand my feelings for you till now? Why do you choose him over me? I heard that he is not only a cripple, but also an ugly person. Would you rather choose someone like him than me? Why? What is wrong with me? Tell me. I can change it for you.”

Tang Shi sneered, “Change? How to change it? Can a dog change from eating shit?”

Lu Chuan was a bastard who flirted with both men and women! In his past life, Tang Shi had encountered women who came out of Lu Chuan’s room several times. Every time he confronted Lu Chuan, he would only explain that they were talking about business. If Tang Shi had continued to ask questions, Lu Chuan would definitely get angry and blame Tang Shi for not trusting him.