chapter 23: Acquaintance is Everywhere

The performance started at two o'clock in the afternoon and ended at four o'clock. The interspatial contact time was from three o'clock to three and half. The whole process lasted only half an hour.

It was still early. So Tang Shi leaned back in the chair to rest and waited.

There was a sudden commotion around him. A young man sitting next to Tang Shi, who should be a university student, jumped up from his seat excitedly. The chair fell to the ground due to his action. He cupped his mouth and shouted, "Xu Ruxin...! My angel! "

Tang Shi's heartbeat missed. Why did this name sound so familiar?

When Tang Shi turned around to have a closer look, the boy beside him had already leaped out. Like a monkey, he climbed over from someone else's seat and rushed towards the group of people who flocked behind him.

Among the crowd, a smoking-hot woman was surrounded. The gym security guards and two bodyguards guarded the woman, blocking the crazy people who were rushing over. There were more men among them. They called out 'angel' as they took pictures with their phones.

The woman wore a big pair of sunglasses that covered half of her face. With her chin up and arrogance on her face, she raised her hand and waved at the crowd who were screaming wildly. With a slight smile on her face, she kept walking onto the stage.

Tang Shi glanced over. The most eye-catching part of this woman wasn't her exquisite makeup or her curvy waist and hips. Instead, it was her boobs that almost outgrew her clothes. The woman was also very clear about her advantage. She wore a low-cleavage tight suit, which revealing a large area of her upper chest. That was why those young boys were screaming wildly.

Obviously, this woman named Xu Ruxin was one of the stars invited by the company today.

Stars were supposed to go to their lounges behind the stage by taking the celebrity passage. In order to create popularity for her, Xu Ruxin came in alone from the audience. Along the way, she met people who screamed for her. She was used to the feeling of being popular with people.

In the audience area near the stage, both men and women were moving along with Xu Ruxin. They kept taking pictures from various angles with their phones. Only Tang Shi was still sitting in his seat. This made him look particularly unique. Apparently, Xu Ruxin noticed him.

Xu Ruxin was a young model who earned her fame by revealing her cleavage. She was known as the queen of boobs. She had endorsements for a few online games and became the goddess in the hearts of many gameplayers. The power of gameplayers was sometimes shocking. Because of them, Xu Ruxin became the second-tier celebrity. She began to go on variety shows, soap operas, commercials and now she was singing again. In the past two years, Xu Ruxin had been very active and was undoubtedly a popular artist.

Tang Shi didn't expect Xu Ruxin to participate in this commercial performance. They were junior high school classmates but they had only been classmates for half a year before Xu Ruxin transferred to another school. In that half a year, Xu Ruxin wrote three love letters to Tang Shi, but did not receive any response from Tang Shi.

Not to mention that he was not interested in girls, it was when his grandfather was seriously ill. He did not have the mood to deal with these things at all. So he ignored Xu Ruxin's love letter. When the next semester began, Tang Shi found out that Xu Ruxin had transferred to another school. For this reason, Tang Shi had been bullied by guys from other classes twice. There was a rumor in his grade saying that the reason why Xu Ruxin left was because she failed in pursuing Tang Shi and thus her heart was broken. At that time, there were also many people who pursued Xu Ruxin and Tang Shi was innocent.

Tang Shi was not sure if it was a good idea to run into her after so many years.

When Xu Ruxin recognized Tang Shi, she stopped and stared at Tang Shi for two seconds before walking over.

Everyone who surrounded her was surprised. What was the goddess doing?

Xu Ruxin walked directly to Tang Shi, took off her sunglasses and asked in surprise, "You are...Tang Shi?"

Tang Shi had to stand up and smiled. "Long time no see, Xu Ruxin."

"It really is you," Xu Ruxin looked at Tang Shi with a complicated facial expression. After ten years, when she saw Tang Shi again, she had no idea why she had been obsessed with him. Perhaps it was because she didn't know much good-looking men when she was in school. When she saw a handsome guy, she would blush and her heart beat. And then she would pursue that man.

She was a big star now and there were many handsome guys in the entertainment industry. They weren't any worse than Tang Shi in terms of appearance. However, Tang Shi had some quality that they didn't have. She couldn't say what it was, but Tang Shi was particularly handsome and attractive in her eyes.

However, when she thought about she had written three love letters and Tang Shi ignored her, Xu Ruxin was still angry. She had a great family. She was good-looking. There were many people pursuing her. Tang Shi should feel lucky that she liked him. However, Tang Shi didn't take her seriously at all, which hurt her feelings and dignity.

She didn't expect that they would meet again. But it turned out that they met at such an occasion.

Thinking of this, Xu Ruxin unconsciously straightened her chest, showing off her boobs. Her tone was filled with pride, "It has been a long time since we last saw each other. I didn't expect you to remember me."