chapter 17: Becoming a Venomous Zombie

The ghost spider screamed angrily, no longer using the spider’s leg to block the attacks, and rushed over. It seemed that it was very confident in the poison all over its body. As long as Tang Shi was pierced by it, even at the size of a needle, Tang Shi would definitely be poisoned! Of course, Tang Shi also knew this. So he didn’t fight with the ghost spider closely. Tang Shi grabbed the coffee table and used it as a brick, fiercely slapping the ghost spider’s head! The Ghost Spider was still processing by the heavy blow of the wine bottle. Now it was smashed by a coffee table. Tang Shi smashed it a second time but didn’t succeed. He had to give up the coffee table, quickly jumped to the sofa, held up one end of the sofa, and pushed it harshly towards the Ghost Spider!

As soon as the Spider waved away the coffee table, it was slid back by the sofa until it was against the wall behind it. Tang Shi roared and used all his strength to push the ghost spider against the wall to prevent it from escaping. The spider was so powerful that it tried to push the sofa away with its legs. Tang Shi was not as powerful as the spider. He pulled the sofa backward a bit and pushed it hard forward again, trying to smash the spider. He repeated it again. The ghost spider screamed twice, obviously injured. After Tang Shi’s last attempt, he quickly jumped onto the sofa and took two steps forward. His knife appeared in his hand, and directly stabbed the knife into the other eye of the ghost spider.

The Ghost Spider screamed in pain. Tang Shi was worried that the stab wasn’t deep enough to kill the spider. He roared and instantly exerted strength. He picked up the sofa and smashed the sofa sideways and hit the hilt of the knife. The entire knife inserted into the body of the ghost spirit spider. Finally, the spider completely stopped moving.

Tang Shi gasps heavily, and his clothes were all wet with sweat. The ghost spider was poisonous all over his body. Other creatures did not dare to approach it. No living creatures dare to touch the ghost spiders’ leftover, which was why there were no other creatures in Sleepless Town. With a ghost spider, all the ‘food’ in Sleepless Town would be contaminated. Other species wouldn’t be interested in any prey with ghost spiders’ poison.

Fortunately, Tang Shi had a method to deal with the ghost spiders in his past life. If it wasn’t Tang Shi who was attacked today, anyone else would die here. Tang Shi quickly walked over and closed the door. He had no extra strength to fight again. To be able to kill a ghost spider alone with the body of an ordinary person was not something the past Tang Shi would imagine. In order to survive, a human’s potential was limitless.

The crazy and violent Tang Shi completely overturned Jiang Mengyao’s impression of him. Seeing that the big spider was finally dead, the two female colleagues didn’t have time to be happy when they saw Zhang Qian, who had already lost her breath, staggered up. Her eyes were ashen, her face was blue, and her lips were dark purple. She made that funny noise while pouncing towards Jiang Mengyao and Jiang Min who were hiding at the corner.

Jiang Mengyao was so frightened that her entire body trembled, her face pale. When she saw Zhang Qian pouncing over, she didn’t hesitate but pushed her away. Zhang Qian was pushed onto Jiang Min’s body.

“Ah!” The small Jiang Min was pushed under Zhang Qian’s body. Zhang Qian opened her mouth wide and fiercely bit Jiang Min’s face. She forcefully tore off a piece of flesh. Jiang Min screamed loudly and kept kicking Zhang Qian on the top of her body.

Jiang Mengyao hid to the other side in a panic and looked at Zhang Qian, who was biting Jiang Min.

Tang Shi walked over and pulled out the knife from the ghost spider’s eye. He cut Zhang Qian’s head directly.

The most direct way to get rid of a venomous zombie was to destroy its central nerve and cutting the head was undoubtedly the most direct way.

Jiang Min’s face was covered in blood as she cried loudly, “Jiang Mengyao! You bitch! You deliberately pushed her on me!”

“I didn’t do it on purpose, I didn’t do it on purpose!” Jiang Mengyao was so frightened that her face turned pale. Her body trembled, looking at Tang Shi.

Tang Shi was too calm. No one could be as calm as him when they encountered such a terrible thing. The knife just cut Zhang Qian’s head without any hesitation. This was definitely not something ordinary people could do, and his performance in the face of the big spider made Jiang Mengyao beat all. Tang Shi had always been described as a pretty boy and a loser. Tonight, he had a new nickname of “coward”. But everything that Jiang Mengyao saw tonight had subverted the image of Tang Shi in her mind!

Tang Shi ignored Jiang Mengyao’s gaze and pointed his knife at Jiang Min. He said coldly, “You, go out.”

Jiang Minin, who was crying, screamed, “I won’t go out! I’m not going out!