Chapter 1

Sana's POV

"Hurry up, Sana-ah! We're late!" Tzuyu shouted at the entrance and i ran to the door after combing my hair. We then dashed to the school gate, where we always meet our friends at.

"You guys are the last one to arrive today!" Jihyo said with a big grin on her face.

"How come you guys are late today? Did you guys stay up all night yesterday?" Jeongyeon asked seriously but soon changed to a teasing one for her next question.

"Oh~?" The rest made that sound in unison, staring at me and Tzuyu with a teasing smile while some covering their mouth with their palm.

"N-no! It's not what you think it is! We were just doing homework!" I said and they didn't seem to believe me as they wiggled their eyebrows, still having the teasing smile on their face.

"Oh? Tzuyu didn't do anything to you at all? That's fishy~" Nayeon-unnie said, joining in with Jeongyeon for the teasing. Mou! These 2!

I tilted my head downwards a bit, looking at the floor.

"I take that Tzuyu did something to you last night looking from your reaction and face." Jihyo said and i felt someone held onto my wrist firmly, making me look up to see it's Tzuyu since she's standing beside me.

"Stop teasing her or else you guys will end up in trouble." Tzuyu said and everyone groaned, pouting and stopping with their jokes.

"Then, let's head to class before Sana's face become more red." Nayeon-unnie said teasingly and i whined at her. I was about to slap her arm but she dodged and ran ahead of us, entering the school. We then followed behind while i ran after her until she stopped midway in the corridor, resting her fist on the wall and bending down to catch her breath. She has her palm on her knee. I stopped beside her, panting heavily but not as much as the older girl here.

"You're getting old. You should go easy on your body, unnie." Jeongyeon said to Nayeon-unnie, patting her shoulder while shaking her head with a sigh.

"Yah! How dare you! You are only one year younger than me!" Nayeon-unnie shouted at the taller girl, puffing her cheeks like a child and Jeongyeon laughed, having fun teasing the older girl.

We then walked to our respective classrooms. Some of us are in the same class and some of us are not. I'm in the same class as my fellow Japanese friends, Momoring and Minari. Even though not all of us are in the same class, our classrooms are on the same floor and right next to each other.

"Your best friend sure was protective back then but in a way that she is teasing you as well." Jeongyeon said softly while walking next to me. I shot her a playful glare and she chuckled under her breath.

"You know, i've been wondering why." Jeongyeon started and stopped as she stared at our friends, who are walking in front of us and talking to one another with a wide smile on their faces.

"About...?" I asked with a curious tone and raised an eyebrow while turning my head to her.

"Why you and Tzuyu are not dating when the both of you look extremely good with each other." Jeongyeon blurted out with no emotions and a stern expression on her face.

"Th-that's because we are only best friends! Nothing more, nothing less!" I whispered-yelled at her, trying not to raise my voice. The older girl seemed to disagree with me as she shakes her head with an unconvinced expression.

"Of course i know that but let me ask this. Have you ever consider dating Tzuyu or talked about this before with each other?" Jeongyeon said and i thought about what she has just asked.