Chapter 19

Sana's POV

"Let's go to Dahyun's house today!" Jeongyeon exclaimed with excitement. We just ended school and now, we are heading out of the school together as a group. Today is the day i will be staying in Dahyun's house. I didn't tell Tzuyu in the end, it's way too hard. I failed to tell her courageously.

Dahyun didn't mind, knowing that it's more easier and looks natural for me to stay in her house, and let us come to her house. Almost everyone knew about me staying with Dahyun, except for Tzuyu and Momoring. It seems like Dahyun and i are on the same boat as she didn't tell Momoring too.

We passed by the front desk, turning to the left side, and walked to the lift. The lift arrived within a few minutes and we went to the 7th floor. There's a pin board beside the door so the younger girl keyed in her pin and the door made a click sound, indicating the door has been unlocked. Jeongyeon opened the door right away after hearing the clicking sound and let us enter the house though we let the owner of the house go in first.

We had fun, playing and competing against each other in games, preparing and cooking dinner together, and chatting happily with one another in the big living room. After dinner, Mina and Jeongyeon played against each other in a racing game and the rest of us watched them. It's somehow funny but adorable at the same time. The both of them are super good at the racing game, not bumping a lot on the walls.

Mina won in the end and Jeongyeon congratulated her even though she's bitter and sad that she lost. They played quite a lot games though they kept going against each other, they are really competitive when it comes to games that have win and lose.

After a few hours, we decided to call it a night. Jeongyeon and Nayeon-unnie decided to head off first followed by Mina, Chaeng and the last pair to leave was Jihyo and Momoring. Tzuyu stayed behind, wanting to stay for a little longer.

"Tzuyu-ah, are you perhaps waiting for Sana-unnie?" Dahyun asked after noticing how long Tzuyu has been here for after everyone left. The taller girl simply nodded her head with an emotionless expression and i exchanged glances with Dahyun before looking away from one another.

"I forgot to tell you but i'm planning to stay the night here, Tzuyu-ah." I said and she looked at me with an unreadable expression. I wonder what's on her mind and what she's thinking right now.

"Really?" She asked with one raised eyebrow and i nodded my head.

"I brought my clothes and toothbrush." I said, pointing to the bag that i have packed the day before yesterday. She glanced at the bag for a few seconds and back at me with a questioning and curious face, as if asking me for something. I took a few seconds to realize what she's trying to ask and nodded my head, letting her unzip my bag. She's curious to see the contents inside my bag, was what i thought when she looked at me with that expression.

"You brought a lot of clothes and it's enough to stay here for more than a night. Are you sure you are staying over for one night?" She said, eyeing me suspiciously. I didn't tell her that i'm staying here for one night though.

"I told her to bring more in case she wants to stay over again because i might need help from her again." Dahyun said, helping me. She gave me a smile, saying that she got my back which made me smiled in return. Tzuyu turned to her fellow classmate with one raised eyebrow.

"What kind of help?" The taller girl asked, looking at Dahyun intensely but the pale girl didn't flinch, still looking composed and calm.

"To win my crush's heart." She simply said, smiling widely at the thought of her crush.