Chapter 6

Sana's POV

"What time did you come back home?" I asked her after our friends have left our house. I looked at her with a curious expression while resting my chin on my palm, my palm on my knee. The both of us are sitting down on the couch in the living room.

"I reached home at around 11.40am." She answered anxiously, her body looks tensed for an unknown reason. If i'm not wrong, i stepped out of the house at 11.30am. If i stayed longer, i could have asked her to come hang out with our friends.

"And where have you been? Where did you spend the night?" I asked her the questions that have been bothering me. Tzuyu remained silent and i did the same, letting her take her time to answer my question and didn't want to be impatient.

"I-i was with a girl and i spent the night at her house." She said nervously, playing with her fingers and not making eye-contact with me. I hugged my knees closer to my chest.

"Is it the same girl that you slept with a few days ago?" I asked, resting my chin on my knees.

"No, it's another girl." She said and i can't believe this. She slept at two different girls' house within a week. She should really tell me beforehand if she's staying over at someone else's house instead of telling me once she arrives back home the next day.

I was probably silent for too long because Tzuyu turned her head to me with a worried and nervous expression.

"I-i didn't mean to make you worried, really. I'm sorry for making you worried." She said anxiously, her voice shaking and unstable.

"It's okay, Tzuyu-ah, it's really okay. At least you are back home safe and sound and that's enough for me. And i will be going to my room now. Goodnight, Tzuyu-ah." I said with a small smile and got up from the couch then headed to my room.

I closed the door behind me and went to sit by my study table and study Korean while listening to music with my earbud in my right ear. I was absorbed into studying the language until i lost track of time. I checked the time on my phone after yawning. It's already this late, i should get ready for bed now. I stopped studying and left the things on my table as it is, stopping the music and putting my right earbud back in its case. I put my phone on the bedside table and adjusted the brightness of the lamp to dim. I pulled the blanket over my body and closed my eyes, eventually falling asleep.

------------

I was woken up by my alarm, aka phone, ringing. I groaned softly and reached out to the bedside table. I opened one eye to slide the cross button upwards to dismiss the alarm and it stopped ringing once i have slide the button up. I closed my eye again and was about to go back to sleep but i was disturbed by knocks on my room door. I pulled the blanket over my face, hiding underneath the blanket, and tried to go back to sleep again.

I heard the door being opened softly and gentle footsteps approaching me.

"Sana, it's time to get ready for school." It's Tzuyu, of course. It's only the both of us in the house. I felt her tapping my shoulder through the blanket and soon tapped me endlessly, making me groan and got up from the bed as i pulled the blanket off my face.

"We are going to treat everyone lunch if you don't get ready for school." The younger girl said and that got me fully awake. I don't want to spend my money today! I quickly got up from the bed, stumbling and tripping over the blanket but i'm glad i managed to balance myself on my feet before falling onto the floor. I rushed to the bathroom and washed up while Tzuyu laughed softly.

I heard the room door closed so i assumed that Tzuyu went out of my room. I continued my routine and changed into my casual clothes. Looks like there is no time for breakfast so i went straight to the entrance and wore my socks and white sneakers. Tzuyu was already there, waiting for me, and chuckled at how rush i looked.