Chapter 2

Sana's POV

After minutes, the both of us went back to the table with a tray in our hands. We placed the trays down first before sitting back down on our seats.

"Thank you for the food!" All of them thanked us and began eating. I smiled happily and started eating too.

We were eating quietly until...

"Tzuyu-ah, are you dating anyone?" Jeongyeon asked and i was honestly surprised, everyone else too were surprised, including Tzuyu herself. We didn't see that coming at all.

"Why...?" Tzuyu asked with a tone of uncertainty and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm curious." Jeongyeon simply answered and smiled while the taller girl loosened her expression, relaxing her face, and let out a short soft sigh.

"I shall not answer then." The taller girl said which made the older girl groaned. All of us chuckled. She didn't get what she wanted, after all.

The bell soon rang after minutes of silence and we hurriedly returned the trays then brisk-walked to our classrooms.

--------

"Sana." Tzuyu called out to me once we have reached home. I turned around and waited for her to say what she wants to tell me.

"I will be coming back home late tomorrow." She said and i hummed in an understanding tone.

"Hanging out with Dahyun and Chaeng?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Then meeting a girl?" I asked and she nodded her head slightly. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and nodded my head with a look of understanding, it's like telling her that i got it.

"Enjoy your date with her then!" I said with a wide smile.

"Enjoy your time with our friends." She said and we both laughed for a while before walking into our respective bedrooms to change into our comfortable clothes.

We had dinner together afterwards. We have nothing better to do so we decided to watch movies and dramas in the living room until it's 1am and went to sleep. We exchanged goodnight with each other and went inside our own room.

The next morning came and luckily, we are the not the last ones to arrive when we reached at the school gate. It's Dahyun's turn to reach late so she has to buy lunch for us.

Nothing much happened during lunch today. After the last lesson has ended for the day, Dahyun and Chaeng are already waiting outside our classroom, probably waiting for our class to end. We walked out and reunited with them. Momo looked among the both of them with a blank expression. Dahyun and Chaeng looked back at her and burst out in giggles, finding Momo's expression funny the longer they stared at her.

"Where's Tzuyu?" Momo finally asked and the both of them calmed themselves down before answering her question properly.

"She went to meet a girl." Dahyun answered while Chaeng still ended up laughing at Momo's blank look. Mina and i smiled while i held in my laughter.

"Who?" Momo asked with a curiosity tone but her expression is still blank.

"She didn't tell us so we also don't know who the girl is." Dahyun said, shaking her head with a disappointed pout. Momo dropped her shoulders in disappointment and the pale girl chuckled, patting her shoulder as if to cheer the Japanese girl up.

"Sana-unnie, are you coming with us? All of us are going to the shopping mall." Chaeng asked me and all of them turned their heads to me to hear my response.