Chapter 3

Sana's POV

When i reached home, Tzuyu is not home yet. Of course she's not home yet when i just saw her at the mall. I went to my room and changed into my home clothes then went to the living room to wait for Tzuyu. In the meantime, i decided to watch movies on the big television screen as i sat on the sofa, which is just across the television.

----TIME SKIP----

It's already 11pm and Tzuyu is not back home yet. I looked at my phone to check for any messages and calls from her but i got nothing. I decided to call her phone number and waited but it went to voicemail. Oh no, what if something happened to her on the way home?

I started to worry and panic, calling Tzuyu but all of them went to voicemail. Ah, hold on a minute. The call should have gone through sooner or later if something did happen to her. Someone else should have answered the call if something happened to her but no one did and every call i made went to voicemail.

Hmm...Then she probably have her phone on mute and not on silent mode. I assumed and decided to just text Tzuyu instead, asking why and what questions. I switched the television off and placed the remote control on the living room table. I headed back to my own room and have the door closed for the night.

She will probably come back home in the middle of the night when i am asleep. That was what i was expecting as i lie down on my bed and let myself drift to sleep slowly.

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling and sat up from the soft surface quickly. Ah, i forgot that i am staying over at Elkie's house. I took my phone from the bedside table and saw lots of missed calls and texts from Sana. I read her messages and immediately got up from the bed, getting ready to head out of Elkie's house.

"Going already?" Elkie asked in a sleepy tone and i turned around to look at her, she just woke up and used her elbow to support her weight while rubbing her eyes with her other hand.

"Yeah, i need to go home. Sana is worried since i didn't tell her that i am staying over at your house." I said and she shook her head with a thin-lipped smile.

"I hope you are not in deep trouble when you get home." Elkie said and i groaned, hoping i'm not in trouble like she said. She chuckled at my reaction.

"I'm gonna go now! Text you soon!" I said and quickly went out of the room after grabbing my wallet and phone.

"Bye!" She shouted as i exited her bedroom and headed out of the house, leaving the door closed behind me.

Elkie's house is near to my school so i chose to walk home instead of taking transportation. It's not a very long walk anyways. I brisk-walked back home, hoping Sana is not awake yet. I walked pass the school gate and see the house from afar. I sped up my walking a bit, not wanting to overwork my legs.

I opened the door, letting out a deep sigh that i have been holding it in unconsciously. I looked at the shoes by entrance and noticed Sana's shoes are not there. Didn't she come back home yesterday? Or is she staying over at someone's house too? But her messages clearly told me that she did come back home. Did she wake up early and go out somewhere?

I closed the door, taking off my shoes and socks, and went to sit on the couch in the living room. I texted Sana, asking about her whereabouts. No instant reply. She must be out with our friends. But she would have told me beforehand, right...? She probably forgot.

I checked my phone again after a few minutes. Sana is online but she has not read my messages yet. She's probably texting someone right now.

I am panicking and getting worried too much. I need to relax and calm down. I inhaled and exhaled with my eyes closed, attempting to calm myself down. I opened my eyes, feeling calmer and more relaxed. I went to take a shower to relax and loosen up my tensed body. I then switched my computer on and did my homework.