Chapter 13

Sana's POV

After school, Tzuyu was nowhere to be seen after i met up with the others in the hallway. My class is the last one to be dismissed among the squad.

"Where's Tzuyu?" I asked Dahyun and Chaeng.

"She told us that she needed to meet someone urgently so she went ahead." Dahyun answered while the younger girl nodded her head.

"Isn't she single? She just broke up not long ago and she's already meeting someone? She sure has a lot of girls to meet up with." Nayeon-unnie said in surprise and disbelief. All of us knew that she recently broke up with a girl and she confirmed it for us when Jihyo asked her about the breakup.

"Maybe she's just meeting a friend. She cannot be taken so fast." Jeongyeon said, looking from another perspective. We started walking towards the school gate.

"Meeting a friend, huh. I wonder if they are really just friends or friends with benefits." The oldest girl blurted out and all of us turned our head to her with the same expression, looking at her as if she just said something weird.

"What? Am i wrong?" She asked and all of us thought about it.

"We didn't say anything yet." Mina said and we burst out in laughter, including the oldest girl. We continued talking about other stuff as we walked out of the school gate, having fun teasing and joking with one another.

"See you tomorrow!" All of us said to each other as we went our own way. I waved at them as i walked towards my house and they waved back at me too with a wide smile on their face. I walked slowly, not wanting to reach home so fast, because i know that i will end up feeling lonely and empty again once i step into the house.

I reached the door and stood there, staring at the door, for a few minutes before deciding to unlock and open it. I looked at the shoe rack as i entered the house, closing the door behind me, and of course she wouldn't be at home right now. What am i expecting?

I let out a sigh unknowingly and went to my room after taking off my shoes and socks, putting them neatly by the entrance. I will just make myself busy so that i won't feel the loneliness and emptiness.

I did the homework that was given today. As always, Mr Lee gave a lot of homework. I played the music out loud from my phone, without earbuds, and started doing them on my study table. I began to focus and got absorbed into answering each question seriously.

After i don't know how long, i am finally done! I stretched my arms above my head and went to lie down on my bed. I felt good because i managed to finish the homework for the day and lying down on my bed after homework feels very rewarding. I closed my eyes and went to sleep while the music is still playing from my phone.

-----------

I woke up on my own and sat up from my bed, rubbing my eyes. I looked out of the window to see that it's already dark but dim with the streetlights on. I walked to my study table and took my phone, checking the time. It's already 9.40pm and i haven't eaten anything yet. I noticed that i got messages and missed calls from my friends and unlocked my phone to look at the unread messages and the call logs.

Dahyun, Mina, Momoring, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo called me. I then went to read the messages, it's mostly from the group chat and private messages from the girls who called me. I read the group chat first, knowing that their private messages are going to be related to the topic in the group chat.

Apparently, they are planning for a hangout on a weekend. Most of them checked their schedules and looks like they are free next week. Since Tzuyu and i didn't reply in the group chat, they directed the question, if we are free next week, towards the both of us but we didn't respond. I guess that's when the 5 of them texted me privately and called my phone.