Chapter 15

Sana's POV

"What do you guys want to tell me?"

Here goes nothing.

I took a deep breath in, trying to be calm and not wanting to be nervous.

"The question you asked me before, about why i didn't contact you whenever you are out, and i didn't answer you until now. We want to tell you something related to this." I said, hoping that i don't sound anxious. Tzuyu hummed, nodding her head as she remembers it, and looked at the both us with a patient and calm expression.

"Jeongyeon's here because she's somehow involved in it but indirectly." I said after a few seconds have passed and Jeongyeon nodded her head, indicating that my words are right.

"I didn't mean to do it on purpose. I did it for a reason and it's hard for me to tell you in person because i know that you will get hurt by my words and i don't want that, i don't want to hurt you." I told her firmly with sincere and honesty, looking into her eyes to show her that i'm being honest.

Tzuyu's still silent, she must be processing my words. She then looked between me and Jeongyeon, as if waiting for one of us to speak. The living room has been quiet for minutes, though it felt like hours, until Jeongyeon speaks and Tzuyu turned her head to the older girl, listening to her with full attention.

"And Sana came telling me what's wrong so i suggested her to do this, which is not to contact you whenever you're not at home. I didn't mean to do this to break you guys apart, i swear. I just wanted to make sure you guys are not hurting one another or making the other suffer without knowing but in the end, because of my suggestion, what i didn't want to happen, it happened. I'm really sorry, Tzuyu-ah. I promise i didn't mean to do this on purpose. I just wanted to help." Jeongyeon said with a serious expression but soon changed to a guilty and apologetic expression at the end

"But it's not her fault! So don't blame her! I was the one who agreed to do what she had suggested. I just felt really upset and disappointed that you stopped telling me if you're coming back home late. That's why i stopped contacting you." I said on instinct after Jeongyeon has finished, not wanting Tzuyu to blame the older girl when it's really not her fault. She was just making a suggestion, after all.

Ah...I ended up spilling out the truth. I'm sure Tzuyu is hurt and sad about what i have just said. I didn't dare to look at her so i tilted my head downwards so that i'm looking at the floor mat.

"I didn't say that it's unnie's fault. I wasn't thinking on blaming anyone in the first place so let's not think about whose fault is it. I'm just glad and relieved that you guys told me so thank you for telling me these.

And Sana, thank you for telling me. I am going to make sure you don't feel like that anymore, i will be more considerate and think of how you feel from now on." Tzuyu finally speaks up. I looked at her to see her smiling warmly at me, her dimples showing a lot. I unconsciously hugged her, feeling like a huge weight has been lifted off from my shoulders, and let out a sigh of relief and happiness. My lips curled up in a smile even though i know no one can see. I felt Tzuyu hugged me back, her palms resting on my back.

"Tzuyu, you sure are soft for Sana but not soft for your friends, huh." Jeongyeon said in a teasing tone and i immediately pulled away from her, sitting back down next to her.

"No, i'm not soft for her. What makes you think i'm not soft for her?" Tzuyu said, her voice doesn't sound steady at all. Jeongyeon and i chuckled at how cute she is when she's being teased by her older unnies.

"Anyways, it's all settled now and i got the answer to my question so let's have dinner." Tzuyu said, changing the topic to another one, making us laugh and she glared at us in a playful way.