Chapter 4

Tzuyu's POV

Minutes passed and Sana has stopped sniffling. She seemed to be more calmer now though her eyes are red from crying. I gently placed my back against the couch once again, relaxing my body.

Sana's phone started ringing on the table out of nowhere which startled me. Sana giggled after seeing me flinch from the sudden ringing of her phone as she grabbed her phone from the table and glanced at the caller screen for a few seconds then accepted the call. She crept a smile the moment she saw whoever is calling her at the moment. She placed her phone next to her right ear and i'm actually sitting on her left side.

I stayed silent and listened to whatever she is saying to the other person on the phone.

"Dahyun!" So Dahyun is calling her. Sana called her name with a happy tone while smiling widely.

"I did! Did you get home safely, Dahyun-ah?" Sana hummed happily and asked. I was guessing that they hung out today and that could be the reason why she's not at home when i got home earlier in the day.

"Glad to know you made it home safely~" Sana said in melodic tone, still smiling widely. I decided to look at my phone as they talked on the phone.

"Tomorrow? Sure!" I heard her said to Dahyun on the phone and looks like they are hanging out tomorrow, is what i'm assuming. But i'm so confused. Is Dahyun hitting on Momo-unnie or Sana? As far as i know, Dahyun told me and Chaeng that she has a crush on one of our Japanese friends. Chaeng and i guessed that it's Momo-unnie since the both of them are very close with each other, just like how close me and Sana are.

"See you!" I snapped out of my thoughts after hearing Sana's voice and turned my head to her as she turned to me too after hanging up with Dahyun.

"Going out tomorrow?" I asked for confirmation and she hummed in a delightful tone, probably excited to hang out with the pale girl.

"How about the others? Are they coming too or is it just the two of you?" I asked with curiosity.

"I don't think the others are coming so i guess it's just me and Dahyun. Do you want to come along, Tzuyu-ah?" She said and invited me.

"Nah, i'll pass." I answered, shaking my head with a tight-lipped smile.

"What time are you meeting her?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"She told me she will text me the meeting time and place tomorrow." Sana said and i hummed in disbelief as i looked back at my phone.

"What are you looking at on your phone?" She asked as she moved closer to me until there is no gap in between us. I let her see my phone screen as i have nothing to hide from her. She soon put her chin on my shoulder as she looked at what i'm doing on my phone.

I realized that Sana has been quiet for more than 5 minutes and slowly turned my head towards her only to see her asleep. Her chin swaying from side to side and i put my phone on the sofa, beside me. I should bring her to her bedroom or else her chin and neck are going to be in pain tomorrow. I slowly wrapped my arm around her waist and turned my upper body so that it's facing her then slid my other arm under her thighs. I stood up as slow as i can while carrying her into my arms, trying not to wake her up and trying to be very gentle at the same time.

I sighed in relief after i am standing up completely and she didn't wake up by my movement. I then quietly walked to her bedroom. She looks so peaceful while sleeping, it's kind of cute to see her sleeping peacefully and comfortably.

I used one palm to twist the door knob and pushed the door open gently with my right foot then walked into her bedroom. I slowly bent down and put Sana onto her bed gently. I put her legs under the blanket and pulled the blanket over her body then silently left the room, closing the door as quietly as i can.