Chapter 9

Sana's POV

After school has ended, i went to the rooftop and waited for Jeongyeon. I told Mina and Momo beforehand that i will be meeting with Jeongyeon privately.

"What's on your mind?" Jeongyeon asked and i stayed silent, staring at her as she looked at me with a calm and patient expression. That's when i realized that she was being serious and i'm not going anywhere until i answer her question honestly. As i thought, she noticed something when we texted last night which made me wonder what did she realize.

The both of us stayed silent as i collect and gather my thoughts into one, wanting to make it easier to say them out aloud and for Jeongyeon to understand without any problem.

"I'm disappointed. Tzuyu kept coming back home late and she always didn't inform me beforehand that she is going to be home late. I told her to inform me whenever she will be home late but she didn't do it in the end. It makes me really upset and disappointed. I know that she's busy hanging out with a girl but she should be able to send me at least one message." I said once i have collected my thoughts together though i ended up ranting to Jeongyeon unintentionally. She was nodding her head the entire time i was talking, listening to me with full ears and attention which i am grateful for. She was still silent even after i have finished speaking, i assumed that she's processing my words and thinking of what to say.

"How about this, this is just my suggestion. You stop calling and texting Tzuyu whenever she didn't tell you that she's coming back home late. Then from there, let's see what she will do. But again, it's just a suggestion so you don't need to force yourself to agree and do it." She said and i listened carefully. I took moments to think and consider her idea.

"I will try doing that." I made up my mind and told her. Jeongyeon simply nodded her head and told me to update her once i try out her idea, which i agreed since i know she just wants to help me out.

We walked out of the school together and parted ways. I walked back home, expecting that the house will be empty. I was right when i entered the house. I knew right away that Tzuyu is not at home just from looking for her shoes by the entrance. I took off my shoes after closing the door. I thought to try out Jeongyeon's idea and decided not to text nor call the younger girl.

Tzuyu's POV

This is getting hard for me. I agreed to go out with Yunkyoung, thinking that i can develop feelings for her but recently, i can't imagine myself falling for her. I know, i have to tell her this but i don't want to end our friendship after breaking up.

"Yunkyoung-ah, let's meet in the park tomorrow. I have something to tell you." I told the younger girl, who nodded her head with a wide smile. Seeing her smile makes it harder for me to tell her but i have to do it, is what i keep telling myself.

I sent her home, wanting her to reach home safely, then went back home afterwards. Sana was already at home after seeing her white sneakers placed by the entrance. I knocked on her room door after noticing that she's not seen anywhere in the house.

I waited for the door to open but it never did so i opened the door quietly, not wanting to disturb her from whatever she's doing. I peeked my head in between the door and wall to see if she's in the room. Turns out she's taking a nap on her bed, no wonder it's so quiet. I decided to let her rest and quietly closed the door. She must be tired. I heard from Dahyun that Sana's teacher gave a lot of homework to the class. Apparently Momo told Dahyun and she passed down the message to me and Chaeng for some reason. I went back to my own room, leaving the door open so Sana will know that i'm home once she opens her room door.

-----------

"Oh, you're home, Tzuyu-ah..." I heard a sleepy voice from outside my room. I got up from my bed and went outside to see a half-awake Sana.