Chapter 10

Tzuyu's POV

The next day came and i texted Yunkyoung to meet in the park after school. I got ready for school and knocked on Sana's room door, waiting for a response. She must be still sleeping, i thought to myself after there's no response coming from her room. I quietly opened the door and i was right, she's still sleeping peacefully on her bed.

"Wake up, Sana-ah. It's time to go to school." I said, tapping her shoulder. She gave a hum and turned her body around, her back facing me.

"Your money will be gone if we are the last ones to arrive." I said, threatening her and she immediately turned and sat up from her bed, causing me to chuckle.

"Really?" She turned her head to me, with an expression that shows that she just woke up but still wants to sleep more.

"Mhm, really." I said, nodding my head with a confident smile. She pouted her lips as she got off from her bed, walking to the bathroom and sliding the door close. I walked out of her room to let her do her own routine and to the dining room, grabbing a random bread from the basket on the dining table.

I ate the bread, chewing and enjoying the taste of it, as i waited for my roommate to be done. I finished the bread within 5 minutes and decided to eat another one, chewing quietly in the dining room. Sana sure takes a while to get ready for school.

After 15 minutes or so, Sana was finally done and she walked pass the dining room hurriedly. I finished the 3rd bread quickly and went to the entrance, wearing my socks and shoes. Sana locked the entrance door and the both of us brisk-walked to the school gate, hoping that we are not the last ones to arrive among the squad.

In the end, we became relieved after Jihyo-unnie told us that we are not the last ones. I looked around, wondering who is not here yet. Ah, Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie, they are still not here yet. Looks like they are the only ones who are absent so either one will end up treating us lunch.

"Oh? It's rare to see them coming to school together." Dahyun said as she spotted the two oldest girls walking towards us. They seem to be talking to one another since Nayeon-unnie is looking at Jeongyeon-unnie with a glare, probably a playful glare.

"How come the both of you are together? You both don't live next to each other, right?" Jihyo-unnie asked the moment the both of them are standing with us.

"Ah, apparently, this woman came to my house early in the morning because she wanted to tell me something. Turns out she just wanted to tell me about how cute her dog looks like while sleeping." Jeongyeon-unnie explained, pointing at the oldest girl beside her with a bored and tired expression.

"Why? Kookeu is really cute when he's asleep!" Nayeon-unnie said, raising her voice a little, and turned to Jeongyeon-unnie.

"Yeah, he is but you don't have to tell me that at 5am! You know, you can just tell me when we meet with the others." Jeongyeon-unnie said, sounding like she's scolding.

"5am? That's so early!" Chaeng said with surprise but soon burst out in laughter, clapping her hands.

"Yah, unnie! You don't need to sleep? How are you awake at 5am?" Jihyo-unnie asked, looking shocked and can't believe what she's hearing.

"I'm really excited to let Jeongyeon know so i just went to her house and told her." Nayeon-unnie said and all of us ended up laughing. This unnie is really impulsive and don't think too much of what she's doing.

"Let's head to class! It's almost time for our first lesson!" Jihyo-unnie said and we headed inside the school, walking towards our respective classroom while chatting with one another.