Chapter 5

Tzuyu's POV

I checked my phone after the call has ended. It's 1pm right now and there's nothing to do since it's a day-off from school today. What should i do?

As i pondered on what to do, i got up from my bed and did my routine. Afterwards, i went to kitchen and decided to have breads for my lunch. I ate it in the dining room quietly while thinking of things to do.

In the end, i went to the bar near to Dahyun's house. I often go to that bar with Dahyun and Chaeng when we have nothing to do. Since Dahyun's house and the bar are on the opposite side of the house, i simply crossed the road and walked to the bar. I sat down by the round table in the corner of the bar. I ordered a light alcohol drink and just drank as i watched a group of ladies dancing on the small and narrow stage.

I probably sat and watched for too long as i noticed a lady walking down the stage and coming towards me. She looks really hot as she danced her way to me. She sat down next to me in slow motion as i can't help but to check her out. Her stage outfit is really revealing and exposing a lot of her body. She gave a seductive smile towards me and i returned the smile in the same way.

"Like what you are seeing?" She asked, still smiling seductively at me. She really looks sexy and hot with that smile on her face.

"Of course, you look really hot." I told her and placed an arm on the top of the chair behind her. The both of us stared at each other in the eyes and i glanced at her lips for a moment before looking back at her eyes.

"Shall we go somewhere else?" She asked sexily, placing a finger under my chin, and i smiled while nodding my head with a soft hum.

"Wait for me." She said and walked off, swaying her hips from side to side, obviously teasing me. I chuckled, finding her adorable but hot at the same time. I drank the remaining cup and paid for my drink at the counter. While waiting for the mysterious girl, i have a chat with the girl at the counter. We both know each other since i'm a regular here.

After minutes of chatting with her happily, i felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my head to the side to see the dancer lady who is dressed in her casual clothes.

"I'm ready to go." She said and i smiled at her then looked back at the girl by the counter and exchanged goodbye with each other. The both of us headed out of the bar afterwards.

"Where should we go?" I asked once we have stepped out of the bar.

"Where do you prefer? My house or your house?" She asked back with another question.

"I will choose my house if you become my girlfriend." I said with a smirk and she slightly blushed, looking away from me and down on the ground. I chuckled, she's really cute.

"I'm just joking. Let's go to your house. My housemate might be at home right now so going to my house is out of the question." I told her and she nodded her head with a hum then she led me to her house while we talked, getting to know each other.

Her name is Yunkyoung and she is working as the dancer in the bar because of the high salary. She said that she attracts both genders since she caught them staring at her often whenever she is dancing with her other colleagues. Apparently, she is also in the same school as me but in a different class.

"Are you living with your family?" I asked as i stepped into the unfamiliar house for the first time. She switched the lights on by the door and the living room.

"Nope, i'm living alone." She answered with a sad smile and her expression looks lonely to me. She turned her back to me and took her shoes and socks off. I did the same, putting my shoes neatly next to hers and socks on top of my shoes. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, causing her to flinch at the sudden contact but soon relaxed in my arms as i rested my chin on her head.