Chapter 8

Sana's POV

"Are the both of you okay?" Jihyo asked, directing the question towards me and Tzuyu. I looked at her, Jeongyeon asked me the question before school starts so i knew that Jihyo is referring to me and Tzuyu. We just finished our lunch and the bell have not rang yet so we decided to stay in the cafeteria until the bell rings. The both of us didn't talk much even after we have finished eating our food and the others probably noticed it.

"Yeah, we are okay." Tzuyu answered on my behalf and i nodded my head slightly, confirming that Tzuyu's right.

"Are you sure? The both of you are not talking much." Nayeon-unnie said, i didn't know what to say to that so i kept quiet and Tzuyu became silent as well, probably don't know what to say too.

"Ah, by the way, Sana-unnie, do you want to help me with something after school?" Dahyun asked me after sensing the atmosphere changing to a weird and uncomfortably peaceful. I looked at her to see her smiling at me.

"Of course i will help you~" I said with a bright giggle, the atmosphere lighting up, and Dahyun cheered in victory, happy to have me helping her out. I wonder what Dahyun needs help in.

"Oh, Tzuyu-unnie!" A voice called out to the tall girl and i turned my head to see six girls walking towards us. There's one girl waving at us with a smile so i'm assuming she was the one who called Tzuyu's name. She has her hair in a ponytail and gives off the leader vibe. She looks like a bright and cheerful person, sensing her cheerful energy.

"Yeonhee-ah, what brings you to our table?" Tzuyu asked the leader-like girl. So her name is Yeonhee, huh. The rest of us and i kept quiet, letting them have their conversation.

"Yunkyoung asked me about you so i assumed that the both of you have met before?" Yeonhee asked in confirmation.

"Yes, she's right. We met recently." Tzuyu said, nodding her head and confirming that whoever is Yunkyoung is right.

"Actually, she wanted to talk to you so we came here to find you." Yeonhee told Tzuyu, patting the girl who is standing next to her on the shoulder. The girl has straight short black hair.

"Can-can we talk after school?" The girl, who i assumed it's Yunkyoung, whose shoulder got patted by Yeonhee asked.

"Sure." Was what Tzuyu answered in a robotic tone. Yunkyoung smiled and bowed her head slightly then the six of them bid goodbye, waving at us too with a smile. We waved back too as they walked away from us.

"Who are they? How did you meet them? What's going on between you and the girl? What's your relationship with that girl?" Our friends bombarded Tzuyu with questions all at once. Tzuyu blinked her eyes with a blank look on her face while the questions were thrown at her. Chaeng and Dahyun laughed, finding Tzuyu's expression funny.

"Yeonhee, the one who called Tzuyu's name, is in the same class as us. The girls she's with are probably her group of friends." Chaeng explained, answering the questions on behalf of the younger girl.

"Then, how did you meet the other girl, the one who asked you out?" Jihyo asked with an intent expression, all of us are curious too, including Dahyun and Chaeng.

"She's Yunkyoung. We met at the bar next to Dahyun's house. My relationship with her is that we are just friends." Tzuyu said, answering Jihyo's and the previous questions.

"Friends with benefits or really just friends?" Jeongyeon asked, earning a slap on the arm from the bunny.

"What? Am i not supposed to ask that question?" Jeongyeon asked, looking towards Nayeon-unnie.