Chapter 18

Sana's POV

Once my last lesson has ended, i went to the rooftop right away and waited for Jeongyeon after seeing that i'm the only one here. I told Mina and Momoring beforehand that i'm meeting someone at the rooftop though i hope Mina won't think that i'm being weird or anything.

After 10 minutes or so, Jeongyeon finally arrived at the rooftop, panting heavily as though she ran to the rooftop. I sat down on the floor, leaning my back onto the railing, and Jeongyeon joined in, sitting down next to me and catching her breath.

"How are you going to tell Tzuyu? About you staying in Dahyun's house, i mean." She said once her breathing is stable and turned her head to me with a curious expression.

"I'm not sure. I'm still thinking of that." I told her honestly and we stayed quiet for a few minutes, enjoying the wind.

"How are you going to tell Dahyun that i'm the friend you spoke of?" I asked her, breaking the peaceful silence.

"I will just give her your phone number. If she asks me why and stuff, i will tell her right away but make sure she won't tell this to anyone." She said bluntly without any hesitation. She must have thought about this beforehand, looking at how certain she sounds.

"I will inform Dahyun the date you are coming to her house. As for the time, you will need to tell her on your own." She said and i nodded my head with a soft hum.

"What do i do now? Now that i won't be living with Tzuyu, how do i face her whenever we are in school?" I asked, letting out whatever came inside my mind. I hugged my knees tighter, pulling it closer to my body, and placed my chin on top of my knees.

"Stick with me and Nayeon, how does that sound?" She asked, suggesting an idea.

"It feels like i'm a third-wheeler so no thanks." I said without any thought and she chuckled.

"Then how about talking with the others? But Tzuyu will know that you're avoiding her though." She said and she does have a point. Tzuyu is going to notice it and it takes her seconds to know that i'm avoiding her.

"I don't know what to do anymore..." I said and groaned, putting my forehead on my knees with my head tilted downwards, while Jeongyeon patted my head.

"Go with the flow to see how things go and deal with it from there, is all i can say for now." The taller girl said softly, sounding gentle, and i looked up, turning to her. She smiled at me with encouragement and patted my head for a few times before stopping and retracted her hand to herself.

After talking for a few more minutes, we walked out of the school and went home, biding goodbye to one another. I have to start packing once i get home but i have to make sure Tzuyu doesn't catch me, it's going to be hard to tell her if she does.

When i got home, i saw the youngest girl's shoes so she's at home right now. And speaking of the devil, she came out from her bedroom and stood in the hallway. Our eyes met for a few seconds before i break the eye-contact, taking off my shoes and socks.

"Mina-unnie told me that you went to meet someone. Who is it?" Tzuyu said with a curious tone, looking at me with an emotionless expression.

"Mr Lee, he wanted to see me after school." I said, lying though i hope she will believe in me. She's going to be suspicious if i tell her who i really met up with after school.

"For...?" She asked, looking at me with one raised eyebrow, still sounding curious.

"For homework. Apparently, i'm not doing so well in the subject." I answered without hesitation, as if it's the truth. Tzuyu hummed while nodding her head, seemingly like she believes in me though i'm not sure if she really does deep down. She's good at hiding her true emotions, after all.