Chapter 22

Sana's POV

"I'm going to sleep at Dahyun's house for the night." I said, pressing my lips together with a nervous feeling. She has an unreadable expression on her face, it's hard to tell what she's feeling and thinking right now.

"What time are you going to come back home?" She asked and i didn't know how to answer that question since i'm staying at Dahyun's house temporarily.

"I don't know." I said, calmly, and shrugged my shoulders stiffly. She stared at me with intense eyes.

"Unnie, it's getting dark." Dahyun came and stood by the door, knocking and informed me. Tzuyu turned to the pale girl but soon looked back at me.

"I assume you are heading off now?" She said in a questioning tone as i nodded my head, standing up from the chair.

"See you tomorrow." She said with a cold tone. Is she mad? I looked at the taller girl, wanting to know if she's angry with me but her eyes have no emotions in them. It looks cold and heartless. We bid goodbye to each other, she was still being cold, and i left the house with Dahyun, making sure to lock the entrance door.

"She definitely doesn't look good back there. I think she wants you to stay with her since she's recovering from her fever." Dahyun said as we headed to her house. I feel like she's right, looking back on the day. She did ask me to stay with her. But why me? Is it because we are best friends and we know each other more better than our friends? Or is it because we live under the same roof? Isn't it better to ask someone who can take good care of her when she's sick? Someone like Jihyo can take good care and remain calm so Tzuyu should have asked for her, not me. I wonder why out of our friends she asked me to stay by her side.

The back-hug soon came inside my mind. It feels so nice and warm to be in her arms even though she was sick. On the other hand, it makes me think that she would have done it to anyone she asked to stay with her. Maybe she's the clingy and needy type when feeling unwell. The hug, i can't stop thinking about it. I can never forget how it felt to be in her arms, so safe yet so sad because she doesn't feel the same way and we can't do this as a couple.

I feel thankful for Jeongyeon. If she had never talked to me about dating Tzuyu as an imagination, i would be even more confused about my feelings right now. It would be hard for me to tell this to anyone too. So thank you, Jeongyeon, i thanked in my mind.

These days, i kept imagining myself dating the youngest girl. It's so hard to stop my mind from imagining all kinds of scenarios. I can imagine we are doing various things that couples do and it's making me feel sad and hurt, knowing that these scenarios will never come true.

There's no school today so i decided to stay at Dahyun's house the entire day, daydreaming about a certain tall girl. Ahh, how nice it would be if we are a couple. It would be so sweet and awesome.

Dahyun's out of her home, probably hanging out with her crush or just out of the house, at the moment. I lied down on the comfy sofa in the living room and closed my eyes, letting my mind imagine various of situations with Tzuyu.

"Sana-ah!" Someone shouted my name as the door opened and a lot of footsteps were heard from the entrance, making me open my eyes abruptly and sitting up from the couch quickly. I turned my head towards the entrance to see everyone here except for Tzuyu and Chaeng.

"Tzuyu called for Chaeng so the both of them are together right now." Minari told me, sitting down next to me with a small smile. Even though i didn't ask, she's smart to know that i will ask. I nodded my head, smiling back at her.

Apparently, they came here for fun and there are a lot of games to play in Dahyun's house. That's mainly why Jeongyeon and Mina are here, knowing how much they love gaming. I watched them play though in my mind, i continued daydreaming and not paying any attention on my surroundings.