Chapter 12

Sana's POV

After school, Jihyo, Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon are waiting outside our classroom but the youngest 3 are nowhere to be seen with them. Momoring asked the three of them about the whereabouts of our maknae group.

"Ah, Dahyun said in the group chat that the 3 of them are going somewhere so they went ahead once their lesson has ended for the day." Jihyo answered and i took out my phone to see that she's right. Dahyun did send in the group chat.

"Disappointed that someone didn't tell you?" Jeongyeon whispered to me since she was standing next to me. I looked up at her, putting my phone back inside my pocket.

"No, why would i? Dahyun already said in the group chat so she probably think that she don't need to tell me anything and she really don't need to." I said and it feels like i'm denying something. Jeongyeon gave me a look of 'are-you-sure' with a teasing smirk.

"Yah! It's true! Don't look at me like that!" I said, raising my voice a little so that the others won't change their attention to me. We are currently heading to the school gate.

"Yeah, sure..." She said with a teasing tone, still smirking. I nudged her elbow with a playful glare and she started giggling. We continued talking but it's about other topics.

"Are you and unnie together?" I asked her and her surprised laugh was her reaction.

"Not yet. We have to spend more time together to find out about our feelings for one another." She answered once she regained her composure.

"Oh? Not yet~" I said, my turn to tease her now. I gave a teasing smile towards her and she whined, hitting my arm.

"And spend more time together alone, hmm~" I teased her again and laughed after she hit my arm with another adorable whine. She has no comeback words to say when it comes to the oldest girl, i finally have something to tease her whenever she tease me.

After exiting the school, we bid goodbyes to one another and i walked towards the direction of my house. I took my phone out and checked for any new messages but received nothing. I let out a sigh, putting my phone back inside my pocket again. What am i expecting? Even though she is single now, she's still the same when it comes to her hanging out without telling me. I mean, i get it, Dahyun did inform that the maknae group will be hanging out after school in the group chat but Tzuyu...She could have texted me before Dahyun sent the message in the group chat. This is so frustrating. Why am i like this? Tzuyu is just my best friend, who live together with me, so i shouldn't be concerned about what she's doing at the moment. I shouldn't think like this, that she have to text me whenever she's out and not at home. It's her life, she doesn't need to text me if she's out. Ahh...I don't get it anymore, why i'm like this, why i'm feeling like this, why i'm thinking like this. I just don't get it anymore...

There's something wrong with me, definitely something wrong inside my brain, until i become like this.

I reached home and opened the door, lazily taking off my shoes and socks. I closed the door and walked to my room. I have my room door closed. I changed to my comfortable clothes and went to do the absurd amount of homework on my study table with music playing. Mr Lee gave a lot of homework for today again and i'm sure Momoring will ask Dahyun for help and there's Mina, who will do everything fast in one go because she's really good and smart in this subject. As for me...I'm in the middle of these two.

Since there's no one at home, i decided to just blast the music out loud from my phone. Plus, the neighbors won't be able to hear the music from my room since there is a huge gap in between the houses. I didn't put the music to the max volume. Instead, i adjusted the volume just enough for me to concentrate. If it's too loud, i'm going to have a hard time focusing on my homework.