Chapter 20

Sana's POV

"Did you get up early to cook these?" I asked while chewing a mouthful of food and covering my mouth with my palm. She nodded her head with a bright smile.

"You shouldn't get up so early. You can cook a simple breakfast, you know." I said, feeling guilty and bad that she cooked so much because of me.

"It's okay. At least you can help me test the food then i cook them for Momo-unnie whenever she stays over." She said and i puffed my cheeks with a tight-lipped smile. I don't know to be happy or disappointed that she's making me test her homemade food for her crush. Dahyun burst into chuckles after looking at me.

"You can also enjoy the breakfast and it's totally free." She said the positive benefits. But i guess she's right, i get to enjoy the free breakfast here and i don't need to be in a rush for school. Momoring is so lucky to live here with Dahyun but that's only if the younger girl manage to confess and ask her out. Maybe i should ask Momoring if she has a crush on anyone and enjoy watching the both of them from the sidelines if she feels the same way as Dahyun.

After the fulfilling breakfast, we washed and dried the dishes together. We have a great teamwork, which is a good thing since we won't waste a lot of time doing this before going to school. After that, she went to her own room while i went to the guest room to get ready for school.

The thought of seeing Tzuyu later on makes me feel nervous and my heart is already beating faster at the thought of it. Why is my heart beating fast in the first place? I have been seeing Tzuyu every day and my heart has never thump that fast, even when i'm with her and when we are at home. So why is it beating so fast now? I don't understand. Feelings are really hard to understand.

"Ready to go?" Dahyun asked when i came out of the guest room. She's standing in the hallway, a few steps away from the entrance, and looking in my direction with a wide grin. I walked towards her, nodding my head with a soft hum and small smile, and stepped out of the house once we wore our shoes.

We walked towards the school gate and met up with our friends. Thankfully, we are not the last ones, what a relief. I looked around the group to see who is not present.

"Tzuyu, Chaeng and Mina are still not here yet." Jihyo said and i nodded my head though i found it weird. Tzuyu should be able to arrive early since she can wake up at the same time and get ready at her own pace without waking me up and waiting for me.

"Eh? How come they are coming from that direction? None of them live in that direction except for Tzuyu and Sana, right?" Dahyun asked, pointing at Chaengie and Mina from afar. She's right though, they don't live in that direction. All of us became confused and curious why they are coming from there instead of the direction of their respective homes.

"Tzuyu sent a message, saying that she's unwell today. So Mina-unnie and i went to her house to check on her." Chaeng explained once they got to us.

"But why together?" Nayeon-unnie asked since it's enough for one person to go check on the maknae.

"Ah, just because." Chaeng said and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, looking relaxed. They are making it even more fishy and weird. Are they dating? It seems that way, seeing how often they are together.

"Let's visit Tzuyu after school." Jihyo said in a suggestive tone. Everyone agreed and turned to me, waiting for me to say something. I agreed to go since she's my best friend. Even though i'm in the midst of finding out my feelings towards her, i still care about her a lot. She's a precious friend to me, after all.

We then headed inside the school, walking towards our respective classrooms while talking among ourselves. During lunchtime, i feel empty and lonely probably because Tzuyu isn't here.